Tsunami Mary - Cover

Tsunami Mary

Copyright © 2023 Big Ed Magusson. The Windy Pines characters and locations © Fanlon, used with permission.

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - She’s an irresistible force of nature… Rick’s daughter knows what she wants and she’d determined to get it. That might not be good news for Rick… A short story in Fanlon’s The Windy Pines Universe.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Group Sex  

By Monday afternoon, I was a bundle of frayed nerves. Saturday night, I’d managed to get it up enough to make Lindy happy. Sunday had passed normally, though once again Mary spent most of it naked. I’d found a way to ask Lindy about the Book Fair on Monday, but she wasn’t sure if she’d be volunteering or not.

So I drove home Monday mid-afternoon with no idea what to expect. If Lindy was gone, would Mary and I fuck our brains out? If Lindy was home, would she accept my excuse that I’d left early because I wasn’t feeling well?

Like I said, a bundle of frayed nerves.

I pulled into the garage. Amy’s car hadn’t been parked out front, but Lindy’s was in its usual place. I started thinking of the exact words for my excuse.

Except no one was in the kitchen or living room when I walked in. I set my stuff down and headed down the hall. All the bedroom doors were open. I checked Mary’s first - empty. Then I looked into Lindy’s and my room.

Definitely not empty.

Lindy sat against the headboard, propped on some pillows, with her eyes closed. She was nude and gently caressing her own breasts.

While Mary lay on her stomach between her mom’s thighs, licking her pussy.

My chin dropped and my eyes went wide.

And my cock sprang to attention in my pants. Painfully so.

I stood there, my brain completely frozen, and watched.

Lindy gently pinched one nipple and let out a happy sigh. She squirmed and rolled her hips. Mary shifted her head and kept licking.

My eyes drifted lower. Mary’s legs were spread, giving me a great view of her pussy. Her labia were plump and full and oh, so enticing.

I quietly started taking off my clothes.

But apparently not quietly enough. I had my dress shirt and undershirt off when Lindy opened her eyes. She gasped when she saw me.

Mary turned her head. “Hey, Dad. Join us?”

Lindy’s eyes grew even wider and darted from me to Mary and back to me. I just shrugged and continued undressing. Lindy’s face started to redden, but then she gasped as Mary did something to her.

“It’s not...” Lindy began. “I mean, we...”

“It’s okay, Mom,” Mary said. “Dad and I are doing it, too.”

Lindy sputtered. She put her hands on Mary’s head as if to push her away, but Mary shoved them back. After a moment of hand-fighting, Lindy gave up.

I moved to her side. Lindy looked up at me, her eyes full of worry.

Mary hadn’t stopped licking.

“This is so hot,” I murmured. Then I bent and kissed my wife. Hard.

After a moment, Lindy gave in. She kissed me back and then parted her lips. As our tongues touched, I caressed her breast. In turn she reached for my cock.

We continued like that, kissing while we stroked each other, as she gradually built to an orgasm. When Lindy peaked, she cried out and arched her back. I broke the kiss but kept playing with her tits. Mary backed off and just rubbed her mom’s pussy until Lindy finished coming.

Lindy gave me a loopy smile, so I leaned down and kissed her once again.

“Dad...?” Mary said.

We broke the kiss and both looked at her.

“I need you inside me, Dad.”

Lindy looked at me and raised an eyebrow questioningly.

I blushed. “Yeah ... we’ve done it, too.”

“Dad?” Mary sat back on her haunches and pressed one hand on my thigh.

“She’s hard to resist,” I added.

“Don’t I know it,” Lindy chuckled.

“On your back, Dad.”

I rolled my eyes but grinned.

“You heard the girl.” Lindy scooted sideways, making room for me.

I held my wife’s hand as Mary straddled me. She sighed with pleasure as she sank down onto my cock. I gave Lindy a quick, worried look, but her expression was full of lust. Her eyes were locked onto where my cock spread our daughter’s pussy lips apart.

“That’s just obscene,” Lindy murmured. “Hot as hell, but obscene.”

I started to reply, but Mary cut me off by raising herself and then lowering back down. I shuddered as her pussy squeezed my cock.

“Suck my nipples, Mom,” Mary urged.

Lindy and I both chuckled.

“C’mon...” Mary’s voice wasn’t quite a whine, but it was insistent.

“She’s insatiable,” Lindy chuckled.

“No kidding.”

Mary cupped the bottom of her breast, which made her nipple even more prominent. She looked pointedly at her mom.

“Sit on my face,” I suggested to Lindy.

She chuckled and did just that.


The sensation of having one woman pull off your cock and a second woman immediately mount you is almost indescribable. Both pussies are hot, slick, and feel amazing. But they don’t clench around you the same way. They don’t move the same way.

Lindy and Mary gave me plenty of opportunities to come up with the words, but I never found good ones. After Mary rode my cock and Lindy my tongue for a few minutes, they switched. And then switched again. And then switched a few more times. Finally, I couldn’t stand it. I made Mary get on her back and asked Lindy to go down on her. While my wife was doing that, I screwed her from behind.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.