Tsunami Mary - Cover

Tsunami Mary

Copyright © 2023 Big Ed Magusson. The Windy Pines characters and locations © Fanlon, used with permission.

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - She’s an irresistible force of nature… Rick’s daughter knows what she wants and she’d determined to get it. That might not be good news for Rick… A short story in Fanlon’s The Windy Pines Universe.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Group Sex  

“What the—?” I sputtered.

Mary wrapped her fingers around my dick and smiled up at me. The shower spray was soaking her hair.

“Don’t you want me to?”

Yes! No! Yes! No! But what about...

It was too late. Mary’s lips were already around the crown of my cock. She stroked the base and very quickly it felt too good for me to care.

I reached down and brushed the wet hair away from her face. She looked up at me but continued to lick and suck. Her eyes danced with amusement and ... lust?

She braced herself for balance with one hand on the shower wall and started taking me deep into her mouth. She gagged a couple of times before stopping.

“That’s okay.” I gently stroked her forehead. “I don’t need deep. Just enjoy what you’re doing.”

She smiled and pulled off. Then she started kissing down the side of my shaft.

Someone knocked on the bathroom door. I nearly jumped out of my skin.

“Rick?” Lindy called.

My heart went into triple time, threatening to hammer its way out of my chest.

“Rick?” she called again.

“In the shower!” I yelled back.

She opened the door.

She opened the fucking door!

I froze. So did Mary, one hand on the base of my shaft and her lips pressed against the side just under the crown.

“Hey, Rick.” Lindy’s voice was much clearer. “Amy and I are going to head out. We’ll be back after lunch. Don’t let Mary spend all morning in bed.”

“Uh, sure.” I glanced down at my daughter, whose eyes danced with merriment.

“Okay. Love you!” my wife called.

“Love you, too!”

Then the door closed.

The strength rushed out of my body immediately, and I sagged enough to force me to focus on my balance.

Mary kept ahold of my cock.

I let out a deep breath. “That was close.”

“Mmm hmm.” Her lips surrounded the crown of my dick once again.

I groaned. Her mouth felt great, but my nerves were still jangled from the close call.

“We should stop,” I stammered.

She pulled off, but not before giving my cock another kiss. “Why? You heard Mom. They’re going to be gone all morning.”

“And I suppose you want to spend all morning having sex.”

Her eyes twinkled and she took me into her mouth once again.

I rolled my eyes. I’d spent two weeks avoiding exactly what was happening now. What was the line from that movie? Nature finds a way?

The tsunami had found me. I could get washed under...

... or I could try to surf.

I tapped Mary on the shoulder. When she looked up, I said, “Come on, let’s get out. We’ll be more comfortable on your bed.”

With a small cry of triumph, she bounced to her feet. I turned off the water and she was like a shot out of the shower. She handed me a towel when I stepped out, and we dried off in silence.

Once we were ‘good enough’ (her hair was still damp in places), Mary tugged me toward her bedroom.

“What do you want first?” I asked as we pulled her covers back.

“You inside me.”

I chuckled. “I figured that. Which position?”

“All of them!” Then she thought a moment. “Maybe your tongue first?”

“Scoot up and spread ‘em.”

She did so, and I nestled between my daughter’s thighs.

I’d never gotten a good look at Mary’s pussy. She’d started shaving a while ago, and her labia were fully engorged and slightly spread. I admired it for a minute before licking from bottom to top.

Mary shivered. She reached down and ran her fingers through my hair as I continued to lick. She tasted a bit sweet. When I suckled her clit, she shuddered and came.

I pulled back, pleased with myself. Then she tugged at me, pulling me up.

“Inside me,” she murmured.

I nodded and held still while she lined me up. Then I slowly thrust home.

I groaned at how tight she was. Thank God she was also so wet that I could actually move. I kept pushing until I was in as deep as I could go. I rose on my arms and smiled at her.

“Fuck me, Daddy. Please.”

The ‘please’ did it to me. It unleashed the animal inside. I screwed her hard and fast. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and hung on. She moaned and gasped until she finally came. I paused to let her catch her breath and then started up again.

After Mary’s second orgasm, we flipped over so she was on top. She leaned back so I could watch the arousing, obscene sight of my cock parting her pussy lips. She was so small, my cock looked huge. At least until she reached down and began rubbing her clit.

I watched and held her hips until she shook and came. She flopped forward onto my chest, my cock still inside.

By now she was soaked with sweat. Her chest and neck were flushed, and she had a permanent loopy grin.

“I wanna feel you come,” she said.

“Lemme take you from behind.”

She nodded and slowly pulled off.

Once she was on her hands and knees, I knelt behind her. Then I discovered a serious problem. Mary was too short. I couldn’t easily line my cock up with her pussy.

“This isn’t gonna work,” I said.

She looked back over her shoulder. “You sure?”

“Mmm hmm. Maybe if you were bent over the edge of the bed or something.”

She nodded, and then rolled to her back. With her legs spread, she reached down and opened her pussy lips.

The invitation was unmistakable.

I nestled between my daughter’s legs and began to fuck her hard once again.

This time, she urged me on with cries to fuck her, to fuck her hard, to come inside her.

I reached my boiling point. With a shot, I exploded. My whole being seemed to flow out of my cock as I filled her pussy with stream after stream after stream of incestuous semen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.