Tsunami Mary - Cover

Tsunami Mary

Copyright © 2023 Big Ed Magusson. The Windy Pines characters and locations © Fanlon, used with permission.

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - She’s an irresistible force of nature… Rick’s daughter knows what she wants and she’d determined to get it. That might not be good news for Rick… A short story in Fanlon’s The Windy Pines Universe.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Group Sex  

I sat there, stunned. I didn’t move at all, because, well, what should I do?

That didn’t stop Mary. She rose up and the lowered herself back down. She moaned and a satisfied smile spread across her face, before she did it again.

I couldn’t help gasping in pleasure myself. She was tight, very tight, and she gripped my cock like a velvet vise. Every time she moved, ripples of pleasure forced me to cross my eyes. I had the notion to push her off, but when I grabbed her hips, all I did was hold them.

So, of course, she kept fucking me.

She had the motions down - just enough grind and speed as she milked my cock. And milk it she did. I lasted maybe a minute before I started firing off, filling her deep with my seed.

“Oh!” Feeling me spurt, Mary ground down and quickly rubbed her clit against me, which triggered her own orgasm. She gasped and shook and held me tight until we’d both come down from our peaks.

Then my daughter rose and let my softening cock slip out of her. She dismounted from my lap, but then paused to kiss me on the cheek.

“Thanks, Dad. I needed that.”

Before I could reply, she turned and sauntered out of the room.

What the hell had just happened?


I sat on the side of the bed and replayed the events through my mind for some time. I heard the shower running, so there was no point in running after Mary. Besides, I knew what had happened. My daughter had walked in and fucked me without a moment’s thought.

And I’d let her.

To be fair, it’d happened pretty fast. What, only a minute between her walking in the door and mounting me?

But ... I still could’ve pushed her off me.

Except it felt so damned good. Lindy wasn’t my first, but she’d been my only for nearly two decades. And Mary?

If she wasn’t my daughter, I’d have been thrilled.

I might’ve even told Lindy, since she’d, um, had a fling or two and come clean about them to me. I hadn’t minded - I knew she loved me and wasn’t gonna leave me for the guys. None of them lived nearby anyway. She’d also explicitly given me permission to have my own fling, as long as it was purely sex. I just hadn’t found anyone I wanted to screw.

Until now.

I shook myself. I was not gonna do it with Mary again. She was my daughter!

I should’ve said no. I should’ve stopped her. But now the deed was done. Literally.

I needed to talk to her about what’d happened. I was formulating my words when I heard the front door open.

Crap. Lindy or Amy was home. I threw on my PJ’s and headed out.


I found Amy in the kitchen, heating up some leftovers. We exchanged pleasantries before Mary wandered in from her shower. Mary had a towel wrapped around her head but was otherwise nude.

“Another naked day?” Amy teased.

“I like it,” Mary shrugged. She smiled at me, but otherwise didn’t do or say anything that hinted at what’d happened. She acted like everything was perfectly normal.

“Of course you do,” Amy shot back.

“Join me?” Mary looked at me. “You too, Dad?”

“Why not?” Amy pulled her food out of the microwave. “I want to get out of this sweater, anyway. It’s pretty warm in here.”

I raised an eyebrow. It was warm, and I wondered if Mary had ‘accidentally’ adjusted the thermostat again.

Amy set her food on the table. “I’ll be back in a minute.” She left the room as Mary settled into a chair opposite from Amy’s place.

I watched her go and then turned back to my daughter. I took a deep breath as I summoned my courage.

“Um, Mary, about earlier...”

“Oh, it was great!” She grinned. “I really liked it!”

“Yeah, but we shouldn’t—”

The front door opened. Lindy was home.

“We’ll talk later,” I said. No way did I want to have this conversation with my wife until I’d sorted things out.


I didn’t get a chance to talk to Mary for several days. By the time I got home from work, everyone else was around and I couldn’t easily pull her aside. She behaved perfectly normal. As if she hadn’t screwed her father just a few days before.

The one change I noted was that she was naked more often. Almost every night. I stayed dressed. Every time I looked at her, my memory drifted back to the feel of her pussy around my cock, and I’d pop an erection. Wearing my pants, no one noticed.

Though Lindy benefited big time. We had hot sex every night ― often two rounds. After watching Mary walk around naked all evening, I was on fire. If Lindy noticed, she didn’t say anything.

We had a particularly raunchy session Friday night. Mary had called her boyfriend, and then afterward, she and Amy headed to Amy’s room and closed the door. From the moans and cries of pleasure, it was obvious what they were doing. Lindy caught me lingering in the hallway and hauled me to the bedroom where she attacked me. She took my first load down her throat before insisting I lick her pussy. She closed her eyes the whole time and had a massive orgasm on my tongue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.