Coming Out of Lockdown - Cover

Coming Out of Lockdown

Copyright© 2022 by Wemb17

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - My name is Kate and I have been a very bad girl during lockdown in England having sex with my family including the family dog. This story tells what happens when lockdown is eased.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Incest   Father   Daughter   Bestiality   Smoking  

The following day I was lying naked in bed with Mum having just had great sex when I asked her “Mum, did you ever smoke?”, she looked at me quizically, and said “of all the questions I thought you might have asked me I would never have thought that would be the one, so where did that come from?”, “Mum, answer my question”. “Yes I did, when I met your Dad we both smoked but we both agreed to give up when we decided we wanted a baby. We didn’t want to do any harm to a baby, and looking at how you have turned out we made the right decision”. I gave her a big hug and said that is such a lovely thing to say. “So how old were you when you started?”. “I was thirteen, and once again it was your Aunties fault, she was such a bad influence on me, also everyone seemed to smoke in those days unlike now” she laughed. “Do you miss it?”, “sometimes, especially when I am stressed, or when me and your father are leading separate lives which is often the case these days”, “so if somebody offered you a cigarette now you would accept it?”. “Not at this very moment because I am not stressed after what we have just done, then again a cigarette after sex always was good, but I still do not understand these questions or are you trying to tell me you are a smoker”.

“No I am not, well not yet but I am thinking about it”, “don’t do it” Mum exclaimed, “once you start it is not easy to give up, your health suffers and apparently it is very expensive these days. You have not explained though why you want to smoke”. I told her that Fiona and Mia had started to smoke during lockdown and seeing them standing there in their kitchen, naked and smoking had got me very horny, so much so that when I got home on Sunday afternoon I had a long masturbate thinking about it and smoking myself. I was starting to get very wet again just talking about it. “So have you have ever smoked Kate and be honest as we are with each other these days?”. I told her that I was being honest and I had my first and only ever drag of a cigarette on Sunday morning when I was leaving Mia’s house and I did it because they were taking the piss because of the stain on my dress so I wanted to shock them as I walked out. What a bare faced lie about the dress but it backed up my story on Sunday.

“I will not encourage you to smoke but you are nearly 21 so you can make your own decisions. I am not sure what your Father will say (I didn’t have to worry about that because I could twist Dad around my little finger or his big cock) but if you want to smoke you have to do it outside and definitely not in the house”. “Thanks Mum, I value your opinion”. I hadn’t told her that I had brought a packet yesterday but I had not yet opened them, although now that I had brought them it did seem a shame to waste them, it was not as if I could return them to the shop.

“If I did smoke, and you saw me, how would that make you feel? Would it bring back your old urges just like your feelings for girls have come back?”, “fucking bitch, that is below the belt young lady”, “that is how I thought you liked it” I laughed stroking her pussy as I did so. I continued to play with her clit saying “you haven’t answered my question”, “that is because I can’t answer your question at this moment. There is a phrase “once a smoker, always a smoker, no matter how long you have given up for you always crave a cigarette at some time” she said. I think she had answered my question and possibly made up my mind what to do so I could see Mum smoking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.