Coming Out of Lockdown - Cover

Coming Out of Lockdown

Copyright© 2022 by Wemb17

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - My name is Kate and I have been a very bad girl during lockdown in England having sex with my family including the family dog. This story tells what happens when lockdown is eased.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Incest   Father   Daughter   Bestiality   Smoking  

In the car on the way home I could feel all of Dad’s cum sploshing around inside my vagina, it felt so good. However when I got out of the car I felt it start to run down my thighs, easily visible to anybody who may look, even my Mum who may not have noticed a few months ago but now that she was sexually active with me would now notice. Without thinking I used my dress to wipe up the mess, mistake. We got in to the house, I shouted out to Mum that we were home, she came to greet me, then noticed a big cream coloured stain on the bottom of my dress. “What is that Kate, is it what I think it is?”, fuck, yes it is what she thinks it is, how do I explain this. “Oh Mum, we had yoghurt and berries for breakfast and I spilt some on my dress”, “why did you not wipe it off and get changed?” Mum exclaimed, “well I couldn’t get changed as I didn’t take any other clothes with me, and I thought that if I wiped it off if would stain the dress so decided to wait until I got home and put it straight in to to the washing machine”. Mum didn’t look convinced, nor would I have as it looked nothing like yoghurt, but just said “ok, take it off now before it makes any stain worse and I will put it straight in to the washing machine” “ok, I will go and take it off then put it in to the machine”, “just give it to me now” she said. “I can’t, not here”, “why, you have got underwear on haven’t you”, “mmmmmmmmm” was all I could say, Mum just looked at me astonished. I disappeared upstairs very quickly before she could say anything else, got changed, put it in to the washing machine myself then turned it on. I think that was the biggest shock to Mum, that I knew how the washing machine worked!

I spent the afternoon in my bedroom, reliving the night’s events, but it was the thoughts of smoking that occupied my mind. Seeing Mia and Jenny smoking had really turned me on, followed by my first ever drag on a cigarette, but that was more to shock them than actually wanting to smoke. I couldn’t get that out of my mind though. I didn’t cough or anything, and it seemed to set off something sexual in my body, what was I thinking. I was nearly 21 years of age, had never smoked in my life until one drag about 6 hours ago, nor been tempted but now I couldn’t get the thought of smoking out of my brain. The health risks never crossed my mind, but the questions that did were now do I start, on my own or with Mia and Jenny? If I do start on my own, what brand do I smoke? I can’t really ask Mia and Jenny “what brand of cigarette do you smoke?”. If I don’t like it I can’t return the packet after I have had one, that would be a waste of money. I have to buy a packet of 20 now because you can no longer buy packets of 10. What about if I don’t like the brand I buy, do I try different brands until I find one I like. What the fuck is wrong with me, I am masturbating thinking about this, three fingers deep in my cunt? Perhaps after I have a good night’s sleep I will have got rid of this ridiculous idea of smoking and start acting my age. Then again, what about if I don’t and I still have these urges, what will/should I do? I struggled to sleep for the second night running so my thoughts about starting to smoke were still strong in my head. However, before deciding upon that I had to talk to Dad about “our baby”. Dad still “worked from home” a few days a week, and today he was at home. Unfortunately he did actually work at home unlike others who said they did but just sunbathed, went shopping or just lazed around. He had set up an office in the spare bedroom and because of his dedication to work he wouldn’t fuck me when we were alone. I sent him an email saying that I needed to talk to him during his coffee break. This was normally about 10.30am so I was in the kitchen waiting for him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.