Coming Out of Lockdown - Cover

Coming Out of Lockdown

Copyright© 2022 by Wemb17

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My name is Kate and I have been a very bad girl during lockdown in England having sex with my family including the family dog. This story tells what happens when lockdown is eased.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Incest   Father   Daughter   Bestiality   Smoking  

We were on to second rounds of coffee and toast when Mia suddenly said “K (my pet name to them) you said earlier that you only smoke big cock, so who’s big cock have you been smoking?”. Shit, me and my big gob, how do I get out of this. My face started to turn red, not for the first time in the past few hours. “Well I wasn’t totally truthful with you last night about Patch and I. He not only licked my pussy but I have also sucked his big thin cock and took his spunk down my throat, there was loads of it. Also, whilst I am getting everything out in to the open I have also wanked him off, collected all of his juicy spunk in a glass then drank it or sometimes smothered it all over my tits”. “Fuck I don’t know if that is hot or sick” Fiona exclaimed. I knew what it was because I started to feel my juices running down my thighs which I am sure the girls would spot in a minute. My nipples felt as if they were about to explode and I needed cock badly, either doggy or Dads. If I couldn’t get them which was out of the question at that moment one of these girls was about to get jumped my hormones were running wild. It didn’t help that I was naked and all of my sexual arousal could be seen.

“Somebody is getting very turned on talking about this” laughed Jenny, “fuck off no I am not” I tried to protest knowing that I was blatantly lying. She walked across to me, ran her finger up my thigh collecting my sex juices and said “what is this then, taste it?”. I refused, so she tasted it, “mmmmm tastes exactly how it tasted last night when I was licking your cunt and you came all over my face. You are one fucking horny bitch”. I couldn’t disagree with that so I just gave a stupid smirk. “I think I need a shower girls if you don’t mind, got a lot of cum to get off my body, then I need to go home”. This was true but I needed to be alone so I could frigg myself stupid I was that turned on. “No problem K, and you may find something to help you in the bathroom. but please make sure they are clean when you have finished” Mia laughed, turning to kiss Fiona pulling her nipple as she did so. They were fucking tormenting me on purpose, sick bitches.

Before I got in the shower I phoned Dad to see if he could pick me up I was so desperate for his cock. He told me that he couldn’t be there for 30 minutes. I told him that was fine as I was going to have a shower. In the shower I just used my fingers to frigg myself off, I knew I was noisy but I was hoping that the running water would mean my orgasmic noises could not be heard downstairs. Even if they were I didn’t care. After my orgasm I gave myself a good clean, wanted to be clean for Daddy although I knew that I would start juicing up the moment I got in to his car. I put on the only clothes I had, my little dress from last night which was rather sweaty meaning that it flung to my body even more displaying lots of flesh.

I went back downstairs to thank the girls for a good time, saying I hoped we could do it again very soon now that restrictions were being lifted and to say goodbye. They were smoking again. I said “I thought you only smoked a couple a day, that is already your second today and it is only 10 o’clock”. “Well mother”, they emphaised the word mother as if it was their mothers speaking to them telling them off, “you are incorrect, it is a second cigarette but we are sharing so it is still only one each so far today”. I “fucking” hated these bitches they have had the last word on everything today and been right every time, so it was my turn to have the last word in this case. I took the cigarette out of Fiona’s fingers, took a quick drag, blew the smoke in to her face, said “see you soon bitches” and ran to Daddy’s awaiting car without waiting for their reaction.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.