Coming Out of Lockdown - Cover

Coming Out of Lockdown

Copyright© 2022 by Wemb17

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My name is Kate and I have been a very bad girl during lockdown in England having sex with my family including the family dog. This story tells what happens when lockdown is eased.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Incest   Father   Daughter   Bestiality   Smoking  

I slept very well, and when I awoke I saw Jenny and Mia still asleep, Jenny spooning Mia holding her breasts. I was very thirsty when I awoke so I went downstairs to get myself a drink. I was still naked thinking that there was only the three of us in the house so it wouldn’t matter if I didn’t put on any clothes, and besides I only had my sexy dress I had gone out in to put on. When I say there was only three of us in the house I had forgotten about Murphy.

I opened the kitchen door where Murphy had spent the night, and was immediately greeted by Murphy who bounded up to me, wagging his tail furiously. I said “down boy, down, quiet” as he tried to jump on me. Unfortunately this didn’t work as he could smell my sex juices. Being such a big dog he soon had me pinned against the kitchen cupboards, and started to lick my dirty snatch. Fuck I was enjoying it as I started to slip down the cupboards giving Murphy even easier access to my pussy. I felt myself starting to drip profusely so I knew that Murphy was in for a fullsome early morning breakfast. His tongue was coarse and very big, my orgasm was starting to build. Inwardly I was telling myself to be quiet so as to not wake Mia and Jenny but it was not easy. Murphy then pushed me over the edge, he get his tongue deep in to my cunt, and all I could shout was “fuck Murphy that is so good, fuck, fuck, more boy, fuck I am cumming”. My orgasm hit me very hard, so much so that I didn’t hear the kitchen door open or see Mia and Jenny standing there. “Who’s a dirty little bitch, thought you would sneak down to get your doggy fuck without us knowing, you are a fucking whore” Jenny said. I looked at her with glazed eyes and mumbled “you are so right, I am a fucking whore, I love sex and don’t care who it is with”. My pussy must have dried up because Murphy had stopped licking me as Jenny went to open the back door to let Murphy in to the garden. “Look at the fucking mess the whore has made” Mia said, pointing to the cum puddle all around me on the floor, “perhaps we should make her lick it up, like real whores do” she continued laughing as she said it.

I looked up, not really knowing what to do when I saw Mia open a kitchen cupboard and take out what looked like a packet of cigarettes, but she doesn’t smoke. She took a cigarette out, found a lighter then lit the cigarette. Fuck that orgasm was good I am now hallucinating believing that Mia was smoking. “Mia, what are you doing, you don’t smoke?” I said, “well, perhaps there are a lot more secrets to come out from all of us due to lockdown” she said smiling at me. What the fuck, I hope she didn’t know more about me because I had no intention of telling her about the incest I had been enjoying. She continued to look at me, then chuckled “perhaps you should start to smoke, it keeps the dogs away”, “Bitch” I replied.

“So when did this start, you didn’t have a cigarette when we were out last night?”. “I know because you are not allowed to keep going in and out of the pub, so at the moment I only smoke when at home. I got bored during lockdown, like everyone, well apart from you obviously, so one day I just brought a packet when I was in the supermarket and found I enjoyed it. I don’t smoke much, only a few a day”. “What is a few?” I said, “and what does Fiona think?”. Fiona took the cigarette off her, had a couple of drags, then said “does that answer your question?”. Well I suppose smoking is not as bad as fucking your parents. Actually it is worse, smoking can kill you but sex doesn’t, well unless it gets kinky and out of control!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.