Kissed by a Rose - Cover

Kissed by a Rose

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 46

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 46 - Who'd have thought that hearing someone's tears in the library could change your life? For Adam Smith, it led to love. But when your new girlfriend is England's Rose, the latest starlet to grace the silver screen, then life's not going to be easy. Hounded by the press. Autograph hunters at every turn. Everyone says an ordinary student & a superstar just don't mix. They're from two different worlds. It will never last. She's his power, his pleasure, his pain & every Rose has its Thorn

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School  

Adam put Chloë’s package in his room and continued to prepare the dinner. It was just about ready when Kim arrived. He dished out the lasagne onto three plates and set two on the table for himself and Kim.

“Who’s that one for?”

“Eddie. Cassie blew him out. He’s eating in his room.”

“Tell him not to be stupid and come and join us.”

Adam left the plate on the table and went to Eddie’s room.

“Kim wants you to come and eat with us,” he said.

“No way. I’m don’t want to be there when the fireworks go off.”

“They won’t. I’m not going to tell her tonight.”

“Why not?”

He shrugged. “Seems a shame to spoil the evening for no reason.”

“No reason? I’d say it was a pretty big reason. Still, it’s up to you I suppose. But you’ll have to tell her at some point, mate. Better coming from you than someone else.”

“Yeah, I know. Perhaps I will tell her tonight. But I’ll let her eat first. I don’t want her to throw it over me or something.”

Eddie took his portable TV into the kitchen and they watched a movie while they ate. After the lasagne, they had strawberries and ice-cream. Only when Kim’s bowl was empty did Adam feel he could tackle the tricky subject before him.

“Kim?”

“Yeah?”

“There’s something I need to tell you.”

Eddie shot up out of his chair, nearly knocking it over. Kim giggled. “Sorry,” he mumbled. “Toilet.” He pointed to the door and left.

Kim shook her head. “He’s an idiot, that boy.” She leaned forward and grinned at Adam. Adam thought he knew what she thought he was about to say. He steeled himself to disappoint her.

“Kim...”

“Yes?” She whispered. The word was barely audible.

He took a deep breath. “Chloë’s back.”

Kim stared at him for a few silent seconds. The grin on her face slowly faded into a frown. “Back? What do you mean, back?”

“She’s come back. Back to Westmouth. She’s going to finish the course.”

Kim sat back in her chair. She deflated—as if someone had let the air out her. “But ... I ... Why? Why would she come back?”

Adam didn’t answer straight away. “She has her reasons.”

“I’ll bet she does. I’ll bet you’re one of them.”

He shrugged. “Maybe. But it’s more to do with—”

“Don’t try and bullshit me, Adam. Has she been here already?”

He nodded. “About an hour before you got here.”

“And you sent her packing? Please tell me you told her to get lost.”

Adam grimaced. “Not in so many words.”

“So what did you tell her? That you’ll be around there tonight after you’ve got rid of me?”

“No. No, of course not.” He paused. “I told her I need time to think. And I do. I need time to think.”

“Yeah? Well while you’re thinking, think about this. Think about how shit you felt when she dumped you. Think about how you locked yourself away for a week—starving yourself. Think about how you couldn’t concentrate on your work.” She stood up. “She’s bad news, Adam. You know she is. Don’t let her back in. Even if, in the end, you pick someone else instead of me, do yourself a favour, and don’t pick her.” She sighed and took her coat from the back of her chair. “I’ll see you in lectures on Monday.”


Cassie returned an hour later. Adam had already washed the dishes and was putting them away. She went to the fridge and poured herself a glass of lemonade then sat at the table. Adam could feel her watching him. He faced her and said, “What?”

“Nothing.”

“Bullshit.”

“No, it’s nothing. I was just trying to figure out how you could be so unbelievably stupid.”

“Thanks.” He folded his arms and leaned against the counter.

“No, I mean it. There’s a girl, not a million miles from here, who loves you and she wants to make you happy—”

“She got a funny way of—”

“Don’t interrupt. She wants to make you happy. You should be over there with her now. Being made happy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.