Kissed by a Rose - Cover

Kissed by a Rose

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Who'd have thought that hearing someone's tears in the library could change your life? For Adam Smith, it led to love. But when your new girlfriend is England's Rose, the latest starlet to grace the silver screen, then life's not going to be easy. Hounded by the press. Autograph hunters at every turn. Everyone says an ordinary student & a superstar just don't mix. They're from two different worlds. It will never last. She's his power, his pleasure, his pain & every Rose has its Thorn

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School  

They spent the rest of the night drinking and dancing at a nightclub called Central Pier. Kim stayed close to Adam—even when he left the dance floor.

“Had enough already?” she asked as she walked by his side. “Where’s your stamina?”

He held up his empty beer bottle. “In a fridge behind the bar. Do you want one?”

“I’d love one. I finished mine ages ago.”

The horde of thirsty punters kept the lone barman busy. Adam and Kim propped up the bar and chatted while they waited for service. It may have been the lights from behind the bar illuminating her face, or it may have been his beer goggles, but Adam had trouble dragging his eyes from Kim’s face.

“What?” She wiped her cheek. “Have I got something on my face?”

“No. Nothing like that. It’s just ... you’re really pretty, you know.”

Kim blushed—the first crack Adam had seen in her confident demeanour. “Thanks.”

The barman interrupted and took their order. Adam paid for the beers and Kim promised to get the next round.

“Fancy sitting down for a bit? I’m bushed,” he asked.

“Yeah. Me too.”

They found some space on the bench seats around the edge of the room. Kim put the beer bottle to her lips and tipped her head back to pour some of the contents into her mouth. Adam stared at her slender neck as she swallowed the beer. Her dark hair cascaded down her back. She tipped her head forward and put the bottle on the table in front of her.

“What?” she asked in response to his continued stare.

“You know when I said you were really pretty?”

“Yeah.” She smiled. “That was nice.”

“Well, I was wrong.” Her face dropped at his words. “You’re not just pretty—you’re beautiful.”

She put her head to the side. “Awww. That’s really sweet.” She cupped his cheek in her hand. “But I bet you say that to all the girls.”

“No. I mean, only if it’s true.”

“Good answer.” Kim’s eyes sparkled and reflected the lights from the dance floor. She leaned forward and pulled his head towards her. Their lips brushed delicately. Kim closed her eyes. Adam did too. She licked his lips. He opened up and allowed her tongue into his mouth. At that moment, nothing else mattered. Adam’s whole world consisted of Kim. Her tongue. Her lips. Her body. He grabbed her hips and pulled her closer. Her hands roamed his back and her tongue attacked his. When she withdrew her tongue from his mouth, he chased it and she started to suck.

Adam felt as if she might suck his tongue right out of his mouth.

Then she pulled away.

Adam leaned in to resume the kiss, but she put her finger to his lips to stop him. She shook her head. “Not here. Let’s go back to my place.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.