Kissed by a Rose - Cover

Kissed by a Rose

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 38

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 38 - Who'd have thought that hearing someone's tears in the library could change your life? For Adam Smith, it led to love. But when your new girlfriend is England's Rose, the latest starlet to grace the silver screen, then life's not going to be easy. Hounded by the press. Autograph hunters at every turn. Everyone says an ordinary student & a superstar just don't mix. They're from two different worlds. It will never last. She's his power, his pleasure, his pain & every Rose has its Thorn

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School  

The following weekend was Adam’s birthday. He would be twenty.

“I’ve got something special planned,” Chloë told him a few days before the big day. “I’m taking you to the Royal Belle Vue again on Friday night.”

“Friday? But it’s not my birthday until Sunday.”

“I know. I’ve got another, even bigger surprise for you that you’re not allowed to have until Saturday night.”

“But my birthday’s not until—”

“I know, Adam. But you’ll want this surprise on Saturday. Trust me. It should keep you busy all night and all day Sunday too. But I need you out of the way until Saturday evening. Which is why I’m taking you out on Friday.”

“Okay. If you say so.”

“I do say so. Eddie’s going to take you to the football on Saturday. I’ve booked an executive box for you both. He’ll keep you entertained until I’m ready.”

“And when will that be?”

“I don’t know. I’ll call you.”


Adam had been in the pub with Eddie for two hours when Chloë finally called him on Saturday. She told him to be at her house at eight o’clock.

“We’re not going out anywhere,” she told him. “But if you’re late, we’ll start without you and you’ll be the one to miss out.”

“Who’s we? And you’ll start what?”

“You’ll see when you get here. Don’t be late.”

He’d just bought a drink, so he finished that and then walked to Chloë’s. He arrived and rang the bell at exactly eight.

“Right on time,” she said as she opened the door. She was wearing an outfit that made his eyes pop out on stalks. A sheer black dress hung loosely from her curves and clearly visible under it she wore a new black bra and knickers set. It must have been new because Adam didn’t recognise it and he was sure he’d seen all of Chloë’s underwear. His mouth hung open as he stared. “You better come in. It’s too cold out there for me to stand here with the door open. Shut your mouth. You might swallow a fly.”

Adam shook his head back to reality and stepped through the doorway. “Perhaps you’d be warmer if you were wearing something else?”

“Don’t you like it? I brought it for you?” She closed the door behind him and did a twirl.

“So this is my present?”

“Part of it. The second part is in the lounge. Go on through.”

Adam had no idea what to expect, but he certainly wasn’t expecting what awaited him. Dressed in the same outfit as Chloë was...

“Tina Thomson!”

“Aye, lad. In the flesh.”

“But ... How...? Why...?” There had only ever been two women that Adam had idolised. He was dating one, and now the other was standing in front of him wearing something even more revealing than she usually wore on stage.

Tina Thomson was the young Scottish pop star who’d shot to fame on a television talent show and never looked back. She’d actually finished second on the show—which she claimed was better than winning as it gave her more control of her musical direction. The winner’s last CD had bombed, not even making the top twenty, whereas Tina was a virtual resident in the top five.

Chloë stood next to Tina and slipped an arm around her waist. “How? Simple. Tina’s my best friend from way back when we were at stage school together.”

“Aye,” said Tina. “I’ve been meaning to come and visit for ages now. But I haven’y had the time with the world tour and everything.” Her accent was rich and melodious and made Adam shiver. She even sang with a Scottish twang.

“As to the why,” Chloë said. “You once told me that your ultimate fantasy was the two of us together. So, I thought I’d make that fantasy a reality. I kinda figured I’d fulfil a little curiosity of my own too.”

“Curiosity?”

“Well, you’re always telling me how good my pussy tastes. I can’t exactly try my own, so...”

Adam shook his head and looked at Tina. “And you’re okay with this?”

“I wouldn’y be here if I wasn’y, lad. To be honest, I’ve been trying to get in Chloë’s knickers for ages and if you’re half as good as she says you are, I’m in for a hellva night.”

Adam blinked several times as if trying to prove the image in front of him was real. Two of, in his opinion, the sexiest women in Britain—no, in the world—were standing in front of him with their arms around each other’s waists and wearing matching outfits that left as little to the imagination as it was possible to leave.

And unless he had misunderstood the situation, he was about to watch them satisfy themselves, and then have them satisfy him.

He shook his head. “This is a joke, right? Cassie and Eddie are around here somewhere and are going to jump out and laugh at me for being taken in.”

“It’s nay joke, lad.” As if to prove her point, Tina turned Chloë’s face towards her own and kissed her firmly on the lips. He watched Tina’s tongue slip into his girlfriend’s mouth. The kiss became more passionate and Adam realised he was holding his breath. He sucked in a lungful of air as Tina groped Chloë’s breast.

It was no joke.

It really was happening.

Chloë broke away from the kiss and looked at Adam again. “There’s one more thing.”

“What?”

“You can’t tell anyone about this.”

“What, no one?”

“No one. Not even Cassie and Eddie.”

“She’s right. The two of us in a three-way would do wonders for both our images with the Lads magazines, but I’ve cancelled a personal appearance at the Diamond Club in London to be here. My agent thinks I’m in bed sick. If he finds out I spent the evening in bed but was far from sick ... Let’s just say he’s going to be pissed at me.”

“But we don’t have to worry,” Chloë purred. “Adam’s very discrete. He hasn’t even told anybody about our private video collection.”

“Sounds like you have though,” Adam said.

Chloë chuckled. “What do you think we’ve been doing all day?”

“Yeah. It’s quite a collection. You look good on film. Great technique. I love the way you handle the camera.” Tina laughed raucously.

“Speaking of which, maybe we could add to that collection tonight,” Chloë said.

“I’m up for that. It might be good for you to have some footage without the shaky camera.”

She’s every bit as mad as her publicity claims, Adam thought. I can’t believe she and Chloë are friends. They’re so different.

Chloë rubbed her hands together. “Well, what’s say we get this party started? Adam, there’s some champagne in the fridge. Go and fetch it, will you? We’ll get comfortable while we wait.”

Adam retrieved the bottle from the fridge and popped the cork. He poured three glasses, put them and the bottle on a tray and carried it into the lounge. He stopped dead in his tracks and for the second time in a few minutes stared open-mouthed at the scene before him.

Chloë and Tina had not wasted any time. Chloë was sitting on the edge of the sofa, her dress pushed up around her waist and her panties pushed aside. Tina was on her knees between Chloë’s legs, lapping at her pussy. Chloë’s head was tipped back and her eyes were closed. She was squeezing her breast with one hand, her other was on the back of Tina’s head. Tina was using one hand to hold Chloë’s pussy open while she worked on it. Her other hand was busy inside her own panties.

Chloë must have sensed Adam’s entrance. She looked up at him. “Sorry, sweetie. I know this is supposed to be your party, but I’ve been waiting to get started since Tina arrived at lunchtime. I couldn’t hold out any longer.”

Adam smiled and nodded. That apologetic little-girl voice was more like the Chloë he knew and loved than he’d seen in recent weeks—even if the situation in which she used it was not one he’d imagined would ever come true even in his wildest dreams. “It’s okay. I understand.”

“I knew you would. Ohhhh, God that’s nice, Tee. For Christ’s sake don’t dare stop.” She waved a hand in the air. “The video camera’s over there. It’s fully charged. Why don’t you shoot some stuff to keep you warm at night while I’m away on set over Easter.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.