Kissed by a Rose - Cover

Kissed by a Rose

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 37

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 37 - Who'd have thought that hearing someone's tears in the library could change your life? For Adam Smith, it led to love. But when your new girlfriend is England's Rose, the latest starlet to grace the silver screen, then life's not going to be easy. Hounded by the press. Autograph hunters at every turn. Everyone says an ordinary student & a superstar just don't mix. They're from two different worlds. It will never last. She's his power, his pleasure, his pain & every Rose has its Thorn

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School  

Chloë’s change in behaviour lasted for the rest of the week and beyond. After three long weeks of it, Adam was desperate for his ‘real’ girlfriend to return. Chloë regularly held court in the Student’s Union and frequently used her star power to get things that she wouldn’t otherwise. Cassie and Eddie weren’t complaining about getting into nightclubs for free and without queuing, especially with the British weather throwing everything it had at them. But the girl on Adam’s arm each night felt like a different person to the one he’d fell in love with.

One of the things he’d liked about Chloë was her vulnerability. She may have been a movie star, but she was a real person, someone scared and alone and craving love. Now she lapping up attention from complete strangers and appeared to enjoy every second of it. The special smile that she saved for Adam when they went to sleep at night was flashed at anyone who offered her a kind word.

It was a Saturday morning when a knock on the front door startled Adam and Chloë. She was sucking his cock back to life for a second session of the morning at the time and Adam felt lucky she hadn’t bitten it off.

“Would you get it?” she asked. “It might be that reporter that was hanging around outside Central Pier the other night. I’d hate a picture of me in my jim-jams to be plastered over the front pages tomorrow.”

Adam sighed, tumbled out of bed and pulled on his robe as he went down the stairs to answer the door. It was a courier.

“Package for Miss Goodman.”

“She’s upstairs.”

“I need someone to sign.”

“Give it here.”

Adam signed for the package and then took it upstairs. Chloë was still naked under the bedcovers.

“What’s that?”

Adam shrugged. “I don’t know. It’s heavy.”

She sat up, dropping the covers to display her glorious breasts. She patted her legs. “Put it here.”

He put the package on her lap and she tore it open. Inside was a bundle of bound papers. “What are they?”

“Scripts.” She picked up a letter from on top of the pile. “They’re from Hilda. She says there are two dozen scripts here. Everything from art-house to blockbuster. Apparently, the one at the bottom is one I should be very excited about.”

She rifled through the scripts and read out some titles and studios. “Lighter Dawn from Paramount. Midnight Crush from Universal—directed by James Franks, no less. Bleak Day in Boston—Andy Spader has the lead. Adam, this is amazing. There are some serious scripts here.”

“But remember what Sam said. You need to be careful about picking the right script.”

“Oh, stop fussing. I’m sure these are all great. Look at the names involved.”

“Spader’s last film was rubbish. James Franks has made some turkeys too.”

“I need to decide which I like best. They’ll be offering serious money too.”

“You’re not actually going to read them are you?”

“Of course. It’d be rude not to.”

“But how would anyone know?”

“I’d know. Besides—my next Oscar might be in this pile. Now, I wonder what it is that Hilda said I should be excited about.” She pulled the script from the bottom of the pile and stared at the cover. “Adam! Adam, it’s Cosmogirl! They’re making a Cosmogirl movie and they want me to be in it!” Cosmogirl was a comic book superhero.

“Aren’t you a bit young? She’s supposed to be in her mid-thirties.”

“I don’t know. Maybe they’ve changed it. That’s what they normally do to comics when they turn them into movies.” She sat back and rested against the headboard. “I think I’ll start with this one. Be a sweetie and make breakfast, will you? You scramble eggs so much better than me. There’s bacon in the fridge.” As Adam left the room, Chloë called, “Coffee too. Thanks.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.