Kissed by a Rose - Cover

Kissed by a Rose

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 36

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Who'd have thought that hearing someone's tears in the library could change your life? For Adam Smith, it led to love. But when your new girlfriend is England's Rose, the latest starlet to grace the silver screen, then life's not going to be easy. Hounded by the press. Autograph hunters at every turn. Everyone says an ordinary student & a superstar just don't mix. They're from two different worlds. It will never last. She's his power, his pleasure, his pain & every Rose has its Thorn

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School  

“Let’s go out and eat,” Chloë said after Adam had asked what she wanted him to cook. “Call it a celebration.”

“You’ve been celebrating since you won,” Adam replied.

“So?” said Cassie. “She’s got every right to. This is a big deal. How many other people do you know who have won an Oscar?”

Adam shook his head as Chloë held Cassie’s hand and bobbed her tongue out at him.

“Let’s go somewhere really posh and expensive like The Belle Vue on the seafront,” she said.

“You mean The Royal Belle Vue,” said Eddie.

“Why Royal?”

“I don’t know. Perhaps some king stayed there once.”

The Belle Vue was an expensive but popular restaurant on the seafront. It had two Michelin stars and was considered by most people to be the best restaurant in Westmouth.

“You’ll never get a table,” Adam told her. “You have to book weeks in advance. No, months in advance.”

“Wanna bet? Watch this.” She picked up her mobile from the coffee table and got a directory enquires service to put her through to the restaurant. “Hello, this is Chloë Goodman.” She paused. “Yes, The Chloë Goodman. Could I speak to the manager please?” There was another short pause. “Hello. Yes, it is. Thank you. I’d like to bring some friends of mine for dinner tonight. No, I don’t have a reservation, but I’m sure you can find space for an Oscar winner, can’t you?” Another pause. “Excellent, eight-thirty would be fine. Would you like me to bring my Oscar?”

She snapped the phone shut and smiled at Adam. “See.”

“I can’t believe you just did that.”

She held her arms out from her sides. “Hey, what’s the point of being an Oscar winner if you can’t use it to get a table at the best place in town?”


Later that night they took a taxi to the seafront. Eddie fiddled with his tie and adjusted his jacket as they got out and walked to towards the grand Victorian frontage of the restaurant.

“What’s wrong with you?” Cassie asked.

“I just don’t feel comfortable, that’s all. I’m not used to wearing a bloody suit.”

“Well, you couldn’t really wear ripped jeans and white Tee, could you? It’s a posh place. You have to dress posh.”

“It’s not right—getting togged up just to eat. It’s just not right.”

Adam was first through the door and he got the distinct impression that the black-suited man behind the lectern at the entrance looked at him in disdain. When he spoke, his tone showed equal contempt. “May I help you, Sir?”

“Yeah, we have a reservation for four.”

The smile the Matire’D gave him said he didn’t believe Adam could possibly be telling the truth. “Really? The name?”

Chloë stepped from behind Adam and said, “Goodman. Chloë Goodman.”

“Oh ... Miss ... Miss Goodman, I ... Yes. Of course. Your table is ready. If you and your guests would like to follow me.” He led them to their table. “The best seats we have, Miss Goodman. With the sea view.” He held out the seat for Chloë as she sat and then gave them menus. He snapped his fingers at a passing waiter who hurried away and returned in a flash. “This is your waiter, Serge. He’ll take your order shortly, but in the meantime please enjoy this bottle of fine champagne with our compliments.”

The restaurant’s reputation was well deserved. The food was superb—so good that Chloë booked a table for the weekend when her parents were due to visit. Throughout the meal, Chloë told Cassie more about Hollywood and Cassie lapped it up. Adam tried to appear interested but found it hard. Eddie concentrated on his fillet steak and the 1989 St. Emillion that Chloë had ordered. But even with only half an ear on the conversation, Adam was surprised at just how much Chloë embellished the stories. Sure, many people had said many nice things about Chloë, but to hear her talk she was the most popular person in Hollywood. She made it sound as if some of the A-listers they had dined with were star struck by her.

They were interrupted four times by other diners who wanted to offer their personal congratulations, get an autograph and have their picture taken with the glamorous award-winning star. Chloë didn’t complain or make a fuss. In fact, she appeared to enjoy the adulation. It was a different attitude to the one she normally took when they were out. She usually shied away from autograph hunters and hid away whenever people took out their mobile phones to get a picture.


They decided to walk back to Chloë’s house after the meal. It was a near-perfect February night. The sky was clear and deep, dark blue—so dark it was almost purple. The full moon loomed large overhead and Orion twinkled across the sky. It was crisp rather than cold, although a frost had already started to form on the pavement. Cassie and Chloë walked arm in arm a few paces ahead of Eddie and Adam, who walked side by side, hands in their trouser pockets to keep them warm.

“It was good of Chloë to pay for this,” said Eddie. “But I’m surprised she was able to get a table.”

“She used her new status, didn’t she?”

“What new status?”

“As an Oscar winner.” Adam shrugged. “I guess, I dunno, if she was a B-lister before, she’s an A-lister now. Or perhaps I should say that she was a British star, now she’s a global star.”

“Whatever. Does it mean she can get us into the clubs without queuing now?”

“Probably. But don’t you think it’s a bit strange?”

“What is?”

“The sudden change of heart. She always insisted that she didn’t want to be treated differently from the other students. She’s always flatly refused to even try and get us in the clubs early, or take free drinks, or go in the VIP areas and stuff. Now she calls up the most difficult restaurant to get a reservation in, and plays the Oscar winner card to get a table like that.” He clicked his fingers.

Eddie laughed. “Aww, man. Don’t sweat it. She’s won a major award—the biggest one there is. Even if she goes on to win twenty more, this first one will always be special. Let her enjoy it. She’ll be back to normal soon enough—we’re going to have to start revising for exams before long. Trust me—she’s just getting the most out of the moment.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.