Kissed by a Rose - Cover

Kissed by a Rose

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 34

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Who'd have thought that hearing someone's tears in the library could change your life? For Adam Smith, it led to love. But when your new girlfriend is England's Rose, the latest starlet to grace the silver screen, then life's not going to be easy. Hounded by the press. Autograph hunters at every turn. Everyone says an ordinary student & a superstar just don't mix. They're from two different worlds. It will never last. She's his power, his pleasure, his pain & every Rose has its Thorn

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School  

Adam thought the attention lavished on Chloë before the royal premiere was excessive, but it was nothing compared to her pre-Oscar treatment. Even though the suit that Jacques had picked out for him was comfortable to wear, he didn’t feel comfortable when he climbed into the black limo for the short hop to the theatre. Photographers were waiting to snap them as they left the hotel and he wore a nervous smile as he posed with Chloë but she seemed to be in her element. She squeezed his hand and smiled sexily at him as the snappers called for her attention to get the best shot. It gave him a little more confidence—but not much.

“There’ll be even more of them when we get there,” Chloë said. “Mark told me that the last time he was nominated, it took him over half an hour to walk the carpet—and it’s not even that far. Everybody wanted to interview him.”

“I expect they would. I expect they’ll all want to talk to you to from what Sam said this week.”

“Sam was exaggerating. I’m not that well-known here—it should be a breeze. Just do me a favour.”

“What?”

“Keep a lookout for the BBC and the rest of the British press. I’d hate to break my promise.”

As they approached the venue, they could hear the noise of the gathered crowd. There was a short queue of other limos in front of them. “At least we’re not too early,” Chloë said. “I don’t care what Hilda thinks, I didn’t want to be the only one on the carpet—it would look desperate.”

While they waited, Adam took Chloë’s hand and looked into her eyes. “Chloë, why did you decide to go to university?”

Her expression displayed her confusion. “You know why. I’ve told you before.”

“Tell me again.”

She sighed. “I wanted to finish my education. Acting can be a harsh business and you never know when the work will dry up. I wanted something to fall back on.” She sounded bored—as if she’s made the same speech a hundred times.

In fairness, during interviews over the past few weeks, she had.

“And are you enjoying it?”

She grinned. “You know I am.” She’d been asked that question a lot too.

“Why? What is it you’re enjoying about it?”

She hesitated. “You know, that’s the first time I’ve been asked that.”

“That’s ‘cause the interviewers think everyone knows the answer. Why do students enjoy life? Beer and parties. But that’s not why you’re enjoying it, is it?”

She shook her head. “No. No, it isn’t. It’s because I’ve made great friends. Eddie. Cassie.” She put a perfectly manicured hand on his leg. “You. And I enjoy the work. I feel as if I have a better understanding of drama.” She shrugged. “Which I suppose will help with the acting. But it might help me to write scripts too. That’s something I’d like to do one day. Write my own script.” She stared into his eyes. “Why are you asking me this now?”

He held her stare. “Because, no matter what happens tonight, I want you to remember what you’ve just said.”

She shook her head. “I still don’t get it.”

“Chloë, this past week has been amazing. But this place is a world away from Westmouth. It’s your world. And you’ve been like a different person—more confident, stronger and more comfortable. In your element, really. And I’m scared if you do well tonight, you might decide this is where you belong. That you might not come back to Westmouth. I’m scared that I might lose you.”

She brought a hand up to his face and shook her head. “Oh, Adam, you big fool. You’re not going to lose me. I’ve made my choice and I’m sticking to it. I made a promise to myself and now I’m going to promise you. I’m going to see this through. I am going to graduate. After that...” She shrugged. “Who knows? But I do know I want you in my life. If you’ll have me.”

The limo eased forward a few yards to stop at the red carpet and someone opened the door for them. Chloë got out first, Adam trailed behind. Hilda had given him instructions to allow Chloë to soak up the attention at first.

He stood back and waited as Chloë posed for the photographers as they called her name. From his position, Adam could hear a commentator—he assumed for a television fashion show—talking about Chloë’s outfit.

“Well, Bob, this is certainly the best dress we’ve seen so far—although, it is early. The young English Rose wears it very well. Look how the dress emphasises her curves and that colour goes perfectly with her skin tone.”

Jacques had adjusted the dress and as he’d promised, it fit perfectly. It was snug rather than tight. The material followed the contours of her body but didn’t cling so tightly that world would have seen what type of knickers she was wearing, or even if she was wearing any—she’d dressed in a separate room from Adam and wouldn’t tell him what she had on underneath. Although the flared bottom of the dress, which started at the knee and became a small train, meant that they couldn’t be seen, Chloë had insisted on showing Adam her shoes. They were the same pale gold as her dress and had three-inch heels. In them, she was almost the same height as him.

Adam could see the next limo arrive as Chloë was ushered away from the photographers. She held out a hand and Adam joined her for the walk up the red carpet. “Here’s where the fun begins,” she said. “Keep a lookout for the Beeb.”

They moved along the red carpet, stopping to pose for more pictures as the cameramen called out to them. Chloë was interviewed by some of the American media including, to her utter delight, MTV. Adam finally spotted the crew from the British public service broadcaster. He put his hand on Chloë’s back, waited for her to finish her current interview and pushed her gently in the right direction. He needn’t have worried—Carrie Jones’ distinctive Yorkshire accent was easily recognisable amongst all the American voices.

“Chloë! Chloë, over here, Love. Carrie Jones, BBC.”

“Hi, Carrie.” Carrie Jones was the BBC’s senior entertainment correspondent. She’d interviewed Chloë many times. They were as close to being friends as an interviewer and interviewee could be.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.