Kissed by a Rose - Cover

Kissed by a Rose

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 25

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Who'd have thought that hearing someone's tears in the library could change your life? For Adam Smith, it led to love. But when your new girlfriend is England's Rose, the latest starlet to grace the silver screen, then life's not going to be easy. Hounded by the press. Autograph hunters at every turn. Everyone says an ordinary student & a superstar just don't mix. They're from two different worlds. It will never last. She's his power, his pleasure, his pain & every Rose has its Thorn

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School  

Chloë said nothing of home-made porn movies the next morning, so Adam assumed she hadn’t been serious about making one. Her enthusiasm for porn, however, wasn’t dampened. As they moved into the second week of term, it seemed as if her computer was permanently powered up and downloading porn. The couple settled back into their student lifestyle of lectures and study sessions with their nightly viewing of porn the only difference to the routine they’d had before Christmas.

The announcement of the Oscar nominations loomed less than two weeks away and there was almost daily speculation in the newspapers about how many awards Reunion would get. It was the best hope for British success in many years. The film critics were expecting director and screenwriter, Bobby Everett, to be nominated for two awards. The tabloids and gossip magazines were tipping the stars, Mark Watson and Lisa Mitchell, not just for nominations but to win the awards too. Chloë’s name was being mentioned frequently, but she laughed off any suggestion that she would be honoured.

“It’s an American award,” she told Adam, Cassie and Eddie over lunch on the day before the announcement. “And there have been far too many good performances from American girls this year. Besides, it’s almost certain the award will go to Nikki Mount. The Academy likes to show support for people who’ve had a hard time in the media.”

“A hard time?” said Eddie. “You’re joking aren’t you? I’d hardly call starring in a self-publicising sex film and then stripping for Playboy a hard time. Mind you, I’d give her one just for the sex-tape. She should get an award for it too.” He burst out laughing.

“Eddie, please. Do you have to be so vulgar?” said Cassie. “I’m surprised she’s still got a career after that tape. I mean, it’s horrible to have something private like that stolen and shown to the world. Mind you, what sort of person makes a video of themselves having sex anyway?”

Chloë caught Adam’s eye and gave him a secret, knowing smile.

“And what sort of person would want to watch something like that?” Cassie had built up a head of steam. “I mean, it’s basically porn, isn’t it? Who watches porn? Just perverts and paedophiles, that’s who.”

“I watch porn,” said Eddie. “I’ve quite a collection. Natural, healthy thing for a bloke to do. You could borrow some if you want.”

“My point exactly,” said Cassie. “After all, you’re a pervert.”

“At least you didn’t call me a paedophile.”

Chloë and Adam kept quiet.

“What are you two smirking at?” Cassie asked.

Adam shook his head. “Nothing.”

“No,” said Chloë. “Nothing at all.”


The Oscar nominations were due to be made in Hollywood at five-thirty the morning, which would be half-past one in Westmouth. Chloë invited her friends around to her house for lunch and to watch the ceremony on her large plasma screen.

Reunion was nominated for best picture, Bobby Everett got the nod for best director, and Mark and Lisa also scooped nominations in the lead actor categories. The first category that didn’t yield a nomination for the film was for Best Supporting Actor—clearly, the Academy members hadn’t been impressed by Tom Walker’s performance.

“He’s going to be so disappointed,” Chloë said. “He’d convinced himself it was the best thing he’d done.”

“It was,” said Eddie. “But he was still rubbish. Why did they cast him anyway? He nearly ruined the whole film.”

“Best Supporting Actress is next,” said Cassie. “Good luck, Chloë.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.