Kissed by a Rose - Cover

Kissed by a Rose

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 22

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Who'd have thought that hearing someone's tears in the library could change your life? For Adam Smith, it led to love. But when your new girlfriend is England's Rose, the latest starlet to grace the silver screen, then life's not going to be easy. Hounded by the press. Autograph hunters at every turn. Everyone says an ordinary student & a superstar just don't mix. They're from two different worlds. It will never last. She's his power, his pleasure, his pain & every Rose has its Thorn

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School  

“What was the after-party like?” Cassie was sitting on the chair by Adam’s desk, eager to hear all about his trip to London.

“Just as dull as Chloë said it would be,” replied Adam. He was lounging on his bed, his back resting against the wall. He’d already told them about everything that had happened before and during the première. “I did meet Graham Ross though.”

“The DJ?” said Eddie. He was sitting in the armchair next to Adam’s bed.

Adam nodded. “Yeah, him. He asked Chloë to go on his show sometime in the New Year, and while she was talking to her manager about it, I got chatting with Graham. He was really interested in my wanting to be a writer. He even offered to let me do some work experience on his radio show.”

Eddie laughed. “Work experience? You mean free labour.”

Adam shrugged. “Maybe. But it would be a good experience. I’d like to see how they put together a show like that.”

“Did you meet Mark Watson? Or Tom Walker? What were they like?” Cassie leaned forward in her chair.

“Tom seemed like a bit of a pratt, to be honest. He had a blonde bimbo on each arm and looked like the cat that got the cream. Whereas Mark was really nice. He couldn’t praise Chloë enough and kept telling me how lucky I was. I think if he was our age, I’d have some competition. He even predicted that Chloë would be nominated for an Oscar this year, although she laughed it off and told him not to be stupid.”

“Do you think she might? Get nominated I mean,” said Cassie.

“I don’t know. I suppose it’s possible—she was very good.” Chloë returned from taking a phone call. “Hey, we were just discussing your Oscar chances.”

Chloë shook her head. “I could kill Mark for that. I’m never going to get nominated. I don’t know why he said it. I suppose he was trying to make me feel good. Anyway, Adam, can I have a private word?”

Adam looked at Cassie and then at Eddie. “Don’t mind us,” Eddie said as he and Cassie rose to leave the room. He closed the door behind them.

“What’s up, sweetheart? You look serious.”

Chloë sat on the bed by Adam’s feet and put a hand on his leg. “It is. Sort of. Well, not really, but yes it is.”

She held up her phone. “That was Dad. He says that Grandma has been taken ill.”

“God, Chloë, I’m sorry. Are you going to go and see her?”

“I’d like to. But she lives in Australia. I’d have to miss the rest of the term and we’ve got assignments to hand in during the last week. I can’t afford any more time off.”

“So what are you going to do? Fly out at the end of term?”

“Just a few days before Christmas? I don’t think so. It would be madness. No, I’m going to stay in London while my parents are out there. If Grandma turns out to be okay, then I’ll go see her at Easter or in the summer. If it gets any more serious then I’ll have to fly out as soon as I can.”

“So you’ll be on your own at Christmas. Bummer.”

“Actually, that’s what I wanted to talk to you about. How do you fancy Christmas at my place?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.