Kissed by a Rose - Cover

Kissed by a Rose

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 19

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Who'd have thought that hearing someone's tears in the library could change your life? For Adam Smith, it led to love. But when your new girlfriend is England's Rose, the latest starlet to grace the silver screen, then life's not going to be easy. Hounded by the press. Autograph hunters at every turn. Everyone says an ordinary student & a superstar just don't mix. They're from two different worlds. It will never last. She's his power, his pleasure, his pain & every Rose has its Thorn

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School  

The following afternoon, Adam and Chloë relaxed in the hotel’s spa while a television crew set-up an outside broadcast unit in their suite. They returned at four.

“Are you still sure you want to do this?” Chloë asked.

“Are you still sure it’s the best idea?”

“One hundred per cent.”

“Then I’m sure.”

“They’ll want to fuss over make-up and wardrobe, but don’t let it faze you. Okay?”

“Make-up?”

“Yeah. It’s so you don’t look all shiny on screen.”

Chloë took the pre-show activities in her stride, but Adam felt strange as he sat in front of a mirror with a middle-aged woman applying a layer of foundation to his face. After make-up, another woman examined Adam’s clothes, but he insisted he’d be most comfortable in his jeans and a white shirt. Finally they were introduced to their interviewers. Chloë shook hands and kissed cheeks like she and the show’s hosts were old friends, which, Adam reasoned, they probably were.

“Adam, can I introduce Paula Roberts?”

She offered him her hand. “Pleasure.”

“And Jeremy Jones.”

He shook Jeremy’s hand too. “This is amazing—I’m a big fan. Have been for ages. Your show puts everything else in its shadow.”

“Thank you, Adam,” said Jeremy. “That’s nice of you to say so. Now, when we go on air, relax and answer our questions as truthfully as you can and everything will be fine.”

“If you’re worried about anything,” said Paula, “then pass the question over to Chloë—she’s done this a hundred times before.”

Adam nodded. “Sure.” Chloë squeezed his hand.

“Shall we then?” said Jeremy. He waved towards the two sofas facing each other in the lounge. A camera was trained on each one. Jeremy and Paula sat on one sofa, Adam and Chloë on the other.

Jeremy and Paula’s early evening chat show was by far the most popular in the country. The husband and wife team had a reputation for putting their guests at ease, but still asking searching questions and conducting fascinating interviews. Adam used to watch the show when he got in from school, but he hadn’t seen it as much since starting university.

The director called for silence. “We’re on the air in five ... four ... three...” He made the final countdown with his fingers. When he pointed at Jeremy and Paula, a little red light switched on above the camera pointing at them and they were broadcasting to the nation.

“Good evening,” said Jeremy into the camera. “It’s five o’clock, this is Channel Four, we’re live, and you’re watching The Jeremy and Paula Show.”

Paula took over. “Tonight, we have the exclusive interview that everyone wanted.” Adam noticed that the light above their camera had gone out and the camera pointing at him and Chloë now sported a red dot. He could see himself on a screen in the corner of the room. “Chloë Goodman and the mystery man who shared the front pages with her yesterday talk to us—exclusively live.

Jeremy concluded the show’s introduction. “This is the only interview they are going to give. And it’s exclusive to The Jeremy and Paula Show.”

The screen in the corner of the room cut to the show’s title sequence and the director said, “Twenty seconds.”

Paula leaned forward to speak to Adam. “Relax and try and enjoy it, okay. You’re here to set the record straight, that’s all. Ignore the cameras and just look at whichever of us asked the question. But above all, be yourself.”

“Back in five ... four ... three...” The director again finished the count silently and Paula and Jeremy spoke to the camera once more. They told the viewers what else was on the show and Adam knew it wouldn’t be long before he was asked to speak.

“But first,” said Paula, “Yesterday saw the publication of several photographs of Chloë Goodman in the tabloids. Photographs of her, let’s say, enjoying life at university.”

“The photos caused quite a stir,” said Jeremy. “Partly because for many years Chloë has been seen as the golden girl of British cinema, with a shining, clean-cut, wholesome image. She is, indeed, England’s Rose. The Nation’s Sweetheart.”

Paula took over. “The photos showed Chloë enjoying a party lifestyle—drinking alcohol and dancing at a gig of Brit-Rock outfit Guilty Verdict. But the photos that caused the biggest fuss depicted her with a mystery man, both of them dressed as vampires.”

“Well,” said Jeremy, “we have both Chloë and her mystery man with us today. Please welcome, if you would, Chloë Goodman and Adam Smith.” There was a smattering of applause from the crew. “I should explain,” said Jeremy, “that today’s show is coming from Chloë’s hotel suite—where she’s been in hiding. I understand the paparazzi are parked outside your house in Westmouth, is that right?”

“Sure is, Jeremy. I haven’t seen them myself, but my agent has, and so has Adam. Fortunately, they didn’t recognise him without his cape and fangs.”

Paula said, “Well, it’s nice to have you on the show again. You’ve become something of a regular over the past few years—although, never with something like this hanging over you.”

“Believe me, Paula, I’d rather not have this hanging over me.”

Jeremy cut in. “How does it feel having that particular photo splashed all over the front pages?”

Chloë giggled. “You know, Jem, of all the stupid questions you’ve ever asked me—that one takes the biscuit. How would you feel if it was you and Paula in that photo?”

“Point taken,” he said. “But, honestly, why did you do it? Go into the bushes like that, I mean. Didn’t you have a room to go to?”

Chloë paused for a second before answering. “Do you remember when you and Paula first met? Do you remember how exciting it was? How you couldn’t keep your hands off each other? Well, that’s how it is for me and Adam right now. We were at the Halloween party where Guilty Verdict were playing and Billy Thomas had just embarrassed me in front of the whole university. I needed to go for a walk and, naturally, Adam came with me. One thing led to another and we found ourselves in the bushes. Neither of us suspected that anybody had followed us. We thought we were well hidden—we didn’t think anyone would see us. Obviously, we were wrong and we won’t be making that mistake again in a hurry.”

“So is this thing between you and Adam serious?” asked Paula.

“Absolutely.” Chloë had been holding Adam’s hand since the cameras started rolling. She squeezed it tightly and looked him in the eyes before turning back to Paula and continuing. “Adam is my boyfriend and I love him very much. Actually, I’ve never felt anything like this before. It’s amazing.”

“What about your short-lived relationship with Tom Walker?” asked Jeremy.

“Oh yeah. That. Well, between you, me and the nation, that wasn’t all that serious. Tom’s a lovely guy and all, but not really my type. It suited us both to be seen together if you know what I mean.”

“So the whole relationship was a publicity stunt?”

“I didn’t say that.”

“But it’s what you meant.”

Chloë didn’t answer. Jeremy turned his gaze towards Adam, who felt a lump in his throat. He was sure he was about to make a fool of himself on national television by turning into a mute. “So, tell us a bit about yourself, Adam. What does it take to win a movie star’s heart?”

Adam coughed. “Erm ... Well ... I ... There’s not much to tell really.” He shrugged. “I’m just an ordinary kid who went to university, met a beautiful girl and fell in love. There are probably a thousand other blokes like me at colleges all over the country.”

“Except that none of them have fallen for a superstar.”

Adam turned to Chloë. “Would you say you’re a superstar?”

She smiled and answered, “Oh no, not yet. I’d have to win a couple of Oscars and earn twenty million a film before I’d class me as a superstar.”

“That’s what I thought.” He turned back to Jeremy. “In all seriousness—the girl I fell in love with isn’t the one you see in the movies or see in interviews or the papers. She’s a sweet, vulnerable, intelligent young lady who shares my passion for classical literature.”

“And how did you meet?” Paula asked.

Adam looked at Chloë and nodded.

“Well, we’re on the same course,” Adam said. “That’s the short version.”

“And the long version?” Jeremy asked.

“Adam saved me,” Chloë said. She paused but neither host asked another question so she continued. “I’ll admit I found it hard at first. Fitting in, I mean. I’m not used to being around so many other people of my own age and I don’t think the other students were used to being around—”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.