Kissed by a Rose - Cover

Kissed by a Rose

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Who'd have thought that hearing someone's tears in the library could change your life? For Adam Smith, it led to love. But when your new girlfriend is England's Rose, the latest starlet to grace the silver screen, then life's not going to be easy. Hounded by the press. Autograph hunters at every turn. Everyone says an ordinary student & a superstar just don't mix. They're from two different worlds. It will never last. She's his power, his pleasure, his pain & every Rose has its Thorn

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School  

After lectures had finished for the afternoon, Adam and Chloë studied in the library for a couple of hours before picking up a take away and going back to her house. They sat on one of the sofas in the lounge and watched a movie while they ate. After the meal was finished, Chloë lay on her back with her head in his lap until the movie ended. Her legs dangled over the arm of the sofa.

“Mind if I watch the news?” he asked as the credits rolled.

“No, that’s fine.”

He reached for the remote control and switched to the rolling news channel. The first item was bad news. So was the second. By the third, Adam had picked up the remote and started channel hopping in search of something less depressing.

Chloë shifted to lie on her side and started to rub his leg. “Adam?”

“Yeah?”

“Do you remember earlier? When we were in your room?”

“You mean when you—”

“Yeah, then.”

“How could I forget it?”

“Well ... You said...”

“Yes?”

“You said you were going to return the favour.”

Adam didn’t answer. He pretended to be watching the television. In truth, he didn’t even know which channel was on.

“Adam?”

He looked down at her with her head in his lap. She looked like a little girl asking for the sweets she’d promised for behaving well while they visited relatives.

“Chloë, do you want me to go down on you?”

She grinned.

“Do you want me to lick your pussy and suck your clit?”

She nodded.

“Do you want me to bring you to the brink of a mind-blowing orgasm with my fingers and tongue before sinking my rock-hard dick into you?”

“Yes, please.”

“Okay.”

She sat up. “Here? Or Upstairs.”

“Oh, here, I think.”

He slipped from the sofa to kneel on the floor and positioned Chloë so that her bottom was on the edge of the seat. He put his hands on her inner thighs and gently pushed her legs apart, which forced her skirt to ride up up her legs. He pushed it up to her waist so that it was out of the way then gripped the waistband of her knickers and peeled them down.

They were already wet. He breathed in her scent. “Hmmm, you smell nice.”

“Really?”

“Good enough to eat.”

Chloë giggled. “Go on then.”

“Not yet. There’s no rush. Is there?” He lifted one leg and kissed the underside of her knee. He kissed all the way up her thigh until he could feel her heat on his cheek, then he dropped the leg, picked up the other and treated it the same way.

“Ready?”

She wiggled her hips. “Just get on with it.”

He rubbed her thighs and bent his head to her crotch. The strength of her scent intensified and he inhaled it deeply. He kissed her pussy as he would her mouth—gently at first, just brushing her labia before forcing his tongue into her.

She squealed.

He slid his hands around her waist then up her sides. His thumbs traced the curve of her breasts. Her skin was soft and smooth and the heat she gave off almost burned him. She held his head as he continued to kiss her. She caressed his shoulders, slid her fingers through his hair and made soft noises of pleasure deep in her throat.

She gripped his head tighter.

Adam lapped at her like a cat at a saucer of cream.

He flicked across her clit and she gasped.

He cupped her buttocks and pulled her closer. She arched her back so that her hips lifted off the sofa and pushed her pussy into his face.

He settled into rhythmicly lapping up between her lips and across her clit again and again and again. The air was thick with her aroma and her taste filled his mouth.

She held him tight, thrust against his mouth, and panted. Short, harsh gasps for breath that grew in intensity.

He gave her clitoris all his oral attention—licking, sucking and blowing. He ran a finger along her pussy, up and down, up and down. Then he found her entrance and pushed the digit into her. First one finger, then two. He pleasured her on two fronts. Her breath was ragged.

“Oh, Adam. Oh, Adam. Ohhhh...”

She held him tight.

Then she screamed!

A high-pitched scream that hurt his ears. The neighbours must have heard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.