Kissed by a Rose - Cover

Kissed by a Rose

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Who'd have thought that hearing someone's tears in the library could change your life? For Adam Smith, it led to love. But when your new girlfriend is England's Rose, the latest starlet to grace the silver screen, then life's not going to be easy. Hounded by the press. Autograph hunters at every turn. Everyone says an ordinary student & a superstar just don't mix. They're from two different worlds. It will never last. She's his power, his pleasure, his pain & every Rose has its Thorn

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School  

Over the next two weeks, Adam and Chloë were rarely apart. They attended lectures and seminars together, ate together, studied together and slept together. The whispers that initially followed them wherever they went subsided as people got used not just to seeing Chloë on campus, but to seeing her and Adam together as well. Even Kim warmed to the young star and stopped telling Adam every chance she got that Chloë couldn’t be trusted.

Their lovemaking got better and better. They tried out new positions but, to Adam’s private frustration, Chloë wouldn’t even entertain the idea of fellatio or cunnilingus. At least, not until a cold morning in late October.

It was half-way through a particularly boring two-hour lecture from the university’s foremost authority on the exceeding dull. During his more tedious lectures, Chloë and Adam kept each other entertained while the professor’s monotone threatened to induce a mass coma. Chloë slipped a piece of paper onto the bench in front of them and scribbled something on it.

Adam craned his neck to read it: I’m bored!

He picked up his pen, reached over and wrote his reply: Me too!

Chloë giggled under her breath as she scribbled again: Entertain me!

Adam grinned and winked. He made his thinking face—as if genuinely considering how to entertain her.

In actuality, he was picturing the body she hid beneath her tight white top and skinny jeans. It was, in his opinion, just about perfect. Smooth, lightly tanned skin stretched tightly over her generously proportioned curves. He wanted the lecture to end so that he could take her home and pay homage to it.

When he realised he was starting to drool, he snapped back to reality and wrote his answer: I’d love to entertain you, babe. But not here!

Chloë raised an eyebrow as if in anticipation of the entertainment to come. She licked her lips as she wrote: How would you entertain me?

Adam’s brain shot straight to his cock—it did that a lot around Chloë. His pen hovered over the paper. He wanted to write by stripping you naked, licking your pussy ‘til you come and then fucking you to heaven and back. Twice. Instead, he wrote: That’s for me to know and you to wonder about.

Chloë grinned and her eyes dipped to the bulge in Adam’s jeans. Then she scribbled again: Would our mothers approve?

Adam quickly wrote: Absolutely not!

Chloë scribbled again: Would it take long?

Adam chuckled as he wrote: Only if you want it to.

Chloë again: Would we need to be alone?

Adam: Yep!

Chloë: Naked?

Adam: Defo.

Chloë smiled her most wicked smile, winked and turned the paper over. She drew out a noughts and crosses board and slapped a nought in the centre square. Adam looked at his watch. It was ten to one—not long before he could take his English Rose home and make good on his promise. He put a cross in the top left box.


Chloë won the first game then Adam won three in a row before Chloë pulled it back to three all. Professor Dreary was winding up the lecture. There was time for just one more game. Chloë leaned over and whispered in Adam’s ear, “Winner gets oral from the loser. Deal?”

Adam looked at her in surprise. “Are you serious?”

“Yep. Cassie says it’ll feel great when you eat me. Assuming you’re any good. Which I’m certain you will be.”

“And what if you lose?”

“I won’t.”

Adam nodded. “Okay. You’re on.”

His cock tingled and begged for victory, although, he wouldn’t mind losing either. In fact, he’d rather enjoy making Chloë scream in ecstasy. She did scream when she came. And she came frequently.

Chloë went first, so should have won. But somehow Adam bested her. He could only surmise that she lost on purpose. The lecture ended and Chloë casually stood up. “Let’s go to the canteen for lunch.”

“What about my prize?”

“Do you expect me to blow you on an empty stomach?”

Adam thought she had a point.

They met Cassie in the canteen. Throughout lunch, while Cassie and Chloë chatted, Adam had visions of Chloë’s lips wrapped around his cock. He pictured her face covered in his come—although he didn’t know if she’d prefer to swallow.

Perhaps she’d be too full from lunch.

“Have you got your costumes sorted for the Helloween Ball?” Cassie asked.

“I don’t know if I’m going yet,” Chloë said.

“Oh, not this again,” said Adam. “We’ve talked about this, Chloë. People are used to seeing you now. We go out every weekend, so it’s not a novelty any more. You’ve got no reason to hide away.”

“Oh, it’s not that.” She put her arm around his shoulders. “It’s just that you haven’t asked me to go with you yet and I’m not going to a ball without a date.”

“I didn’t know you had to ask your girlfriend for a date.”

She leaned back from him and arched her eyebrows. “So I’m your girlfriend, am I?”

“Aren’t you?”

Chloë giggled. “That’s the first time you’ve called me your girlfriend. I think I like it.” She lent forward and kissed him.

Cassie coughed. Adam looked at her. She was grinning madly. “You two are so sweet. I love it.”

Chloë sat back in her seat. “Actually, the costumes are all sorted.”

“They are?” Adam knew nothing about it.

Chloë nodded. “I called Jacques last week. He’s knocked us up a couple of vampire costumes. They’re due to be delivered on Friday.”

“Have you seen who’s playing at the ball?” Adam asked.

Cassie shook her head and shoved some chips into her mouth.

“Guilty Verdict.”

“You’re joking!” Cassie looked very excited. “That’s excellent. Billy Thomas is so sexy!”

“Yeah,” said Chloë. “But he’s a bit of an arsehole.”

Cassie looked at her friend. “You know Billy Thomas.”

Chloë shrugged. “Yeah. He did some songs for my new movie—well, it’s not my movie—oh, you know what I mean. Actually, he’s a total hypocrite. He writes all these songs about the working-class struggle and poverty and stuff, but he’s always hanging at parties and premières swigging champagne and munching caviar. You should see his flat—it’s hardly a working-class pad. He’s a decent bloke, and really funny, but he can be an arsehole when he’s pissed, and he’s pissed a lot. He does like a drink, does Billy. Hey, do you want to meet him? I could probably introduce you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.