Kissed by a Rose - Cover

Kissed by a Rose

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Who'd have thought that hearing someone's tears in the library could change your life? For Adam Smith, it led to love. But when your new girlfriend is England's Rose, the latest starlet to grace the silver screen, then life's not going to be easy. Hounded by the press. Autograph hunters at every turn. Everyone says an ordinary student & a superstar just don't mix. They're from two different worlds. It will never last. She's his power, his pleasure, his pain & every Rose has its Thorn

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School  

An early morning autumnal glow filtered through the curtains and gave the room a gentle, surreal quality. Adam felt as if he was still in another reality. A parallel universe that he’d entered last night and never wanted to leave. A world in which ordinary men like him got to sleep with famous movie-stars. He’d hardly slept all night, preferring instead to watch Chloë as she slept. He’d never seen anyone look so peaceful, so utterly content.

He lay on his back and stared at the ceiling. The last time he’d woken in a strange room, he’d had no memory of how he’d got there or what he and Kim had done. Those memories had returned in fits and starts over a couple of weeks. But he remembered every second of the time he’d spent with Chloë as if it had been captured of film. He remembered how she looked, how she smelt, but most of all how she felt and how she made him feel. She slept next to him, snoring quietly. Her head rested on his shoulder and her arm draped across his chest. He kissed the top of her head and hugged her. He hadn’t meant to wake her, but he did. “Morning, sleepy.”

She brushed her hair from her face, looked up at him and smiled. “Hmmm, morning.”

“How d’you feel?”

“Wonderful. Like I’ve just woken from the best dream ever. Except it wasn’t a dream.” She cupped his face in her hand then crawled up to kiss him. “Thanks for staying with me last night.”

“No. Thank you. You were amazing.”

“Really?”

“Really. I’m the luckiest man on earth this morning.”

“Why?”

“Isn’t it obvious? I’m waking up next to you.”

Chloë blushed. She ruffled her hair to loosen it and propped herself up on her elbow. “Adam, I have to tell you something about last night.”

“What?”

“It was ... God, I feel silly. It was my first time. I didn’t want to say anything last night in case you didn’t want to...”

Adam had already guessed this after he overheard her conversation with Cassie the previous afternoon, but he did his best to appear surprised. He didn’t want her to know he’d been eavesdropping. “And how was it? Did I put you off for life?”

“God, no. It was ... I don’t know how to describe it. I never guessed it would be so nice. Let’s just say I want to do it again as soon as you’re ready.”

“I’m ready now. If you are.”

“Now?”

Adam lifted the bed covers and nodded towards his crotch. Chloë lowered her head to look. “Wow. You are ready, aren’t you? Do you mind if I...?” She flicked her eyes towards his groin.

“If you what?”

She ran a hand across his chest and down his torso. “Well, I never got a good look at him last night. I never even got my hands on him...”

“Be my guest.”

Chloë threw the covers back, stared at his swollen penis and then looked back at Adam in awe. “It looks so big. I didn’t really see it with the lights out last night. My God, how did that thing ever fit inside me? I can barely get two fingers ins—” She stopped abruptly and blushed. She focused on his cock again. She reached out and touched it gently. It jumped and she squealed and pulled her hand away. Giggling, she reached out to touch it again.

She rubbed her fingers along the length and Adam let go the breath he’d been holding in. She looked back at him and he nodded. She grabbed the engorged organ and gently stroked it down then back up. Adam groaned.

She rested her head on his tummy and slowly peeled back the foreskin to reveal the shiny head. A drop of clear pre-cum leaked from the hole at the tip. She used her thumb to rub it over the head. Adam moaned. She looked up at him and pumped his cock slowly. “Is that nice?”

“Oh, yeah.” Her grip was light, which was a sensation he’d never known. When he masturbated, he squeezed it in his hand, and previous lovers had gripped it like a bat, holding it tight as if they might drop it. But Chloë held it as if it was a small animal that she didn’t want to wriggle away, but also didn’t want to hurt.

“Want me to stop?”

Adam tried to control his breathing. “It’s up to you. Do you want a sticky present?”

“Will he really?”

“He will if you keep that up.”

Chloë turned her attention back to his prick and stroked it faster. “Am I doing it right? Does it feel good?”

Adam nodded and grunted an affirmative. Chloë pumped faster. Adam knew it wouldn’t take long before he came. He decided to try his luck. “You know, if you ... Ohhh ... If you wanted to make me squirt quicker, you could always use your mouth.”

“You mean talk dirty?” Her hand was moving at an even pace now and Adam was finding hard to resist bucking his hips against her.

“No ... Ohhh ... I meant ... You know...”

“You mean suck it? I don’t think I could do that.” Adam didn’t know if she was being genuine or if she was toying with him. Either way, he was at the edge and couldn’t hold back any more. He thrust his hips up off the bed and fucked her hand and with a grunt from the back of his throat, a jet of sticky white semen shot out of his cock and landed on his stomach. Chloë squealed and kept pumping. More semen oozed from his cock, trickled over her hand into his public hair. She rubbed it into his matted hair and tummy. “Hee hee, that was so cool.”

You think it’s cool? I’ve just been tossed off by a movie-star.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.