Kissed by a Rose - Cover

Kissed by a Rose

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Who'd have thought that hearing someone's tears in the library could change your life? For Adam Smith, it led to love. But when your new girlfriend is England's Rose, the latest starlet to grace the silver screen, then life's not going to be easy. Hounded by the press. Autograph hunters at every turn. Everyone says an ordinary student & a superstar just don't mix. They're from two different worlds. It will never last. She's his power, his pleasure, his pain & every Rose has its Thorn

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School  

“Hmmmm! That was delicious.” Chloë wiped her mouth and hands with a cheap paper napkin.

Adam shook his head. “I still can’t believe you’ve never had a Burger King before.”

“It’s not my fault, is it? I’ve spent most of my life on a set or doing promotion. Sets are all catered and promotion normally happens in swanky hotels and stuff.” She picked up her paper cup of Pepsi and put the straw to her lips. Adam shivered—there was something about the way she sucked on the straw that made his heart skip and his cock ache. “So, I’ve never done all the normal stuff that ordinary kids do. I never went into town with my mates. Actually, I’ve never had any mates. I never went to school—I’ve always had tutors who come to the set.”

“It must be difficult,” Adam said. “I’ve never thought about it, but I suppose it must be.”

Chloë nodded. “Not difficult so much as lonely. I envy kids who go about their daily lives without a care in the world.”

“I wouldn’t think there’s anybody without a care in the world. Everybody worries about something.”

“You know what I mean.” She giggled and lightly punched his arm. “Actually, it makes it hard in acting terms. Take this film that’s coming out at Christmas. I play a sixth-form girl in an ordinary school, doing ordinary stuff. She laughs with her mates—particularly her best mate. She dresses up to go to a party at her friend’s house. She worries about getting her homework done on time. It’s really difficult to empathise with her when I’ve never done any of that stuff myself. Do you know what I mean?”

“I guess.”

“And then there’s her relationship with Matt—the main character.”

“What about it?”

She put her Pepsi back on the coffee table and twisted in her seat so that her body was facing Adam. Her knees were together and pointing towards him. She put her hands in her lap. “Well ... They like each other a lot, but neither will say anything to the other. He won’t say anything because he thinks she’s too good for him.” She put her hand on Adam’s cheek. “And she won’t say anything because she’s traditional and thinks it’s up to him. How stupid is that?” She put her hand back in her lap.

“That’s crazy,” said Adam. “If two people like each other then they should admit it.”

Chloë nodded. “Yeah. They should.” She looked him in the eye and smiled before continuing. “So you see it was hard for me to play that. I’m a method actor—I need to feel what the character is feeling. This was hard because I’ve never liked anyone like that.” She cast her eyes down. “Until now.”

Adam put his hand under her chin and lifted her head so that her eyes met his. “Until now?”

“Adam, I—”

“Shush.” He put his finger to her lips to silence her and then gently pulled her towards him. She leaned forward and put her hands on his legs to steady herself. He met her halfway. Their lips brushed gently.

Chloë closed her eyes.

So did Adam.

She held her breath. He pushed his tongue against her lips and as they parted to admit him, she snatched a breath. His tongue explored, running along her teeth, her gums and licking the roof of her mouth. She sighed and her tongue sought his. It was a long, slow passionate kiss and Adam had no idea how long it lasted. It could have been seconds, minutes or hours. All he knew was when Chloë pulled away from him, it was too soon.

“Oh, Adam,” she said. “Could we? Should we?”

“Should we what?”

“Be doing this? Getting involved? We’ve only known each other for a few days—”

“But it’s enough. Isn’t it?”

“I don’t know. I like you. I like you a lot, but—”

“But what? I know that I like you too. Didn’t you just say that if two people like each other they should follow their feelings? Follow their heart?.” He leaned forwards and kissed her again. This time she didn’t pull away.

They sat on the sofa, necking like the teenagers they were. It was only when the gold carriage clock on the mantle above the fire struck midnight that they parted.

“My god. Look at the time,” said Adam. “I should be going.”

“Why? Tomorrow’s Sunday. It’s not as if we have any lectures or anything.”

“True. But it is late. The others might be in bed. I wouldn’t want to disturb them.”

“Then don’t. Stay here. With me.”

“You sure?”

Chloë nodded. “I’ve never been more sure of anything in my life.” She stood and held out her hand. “Let’s go upstairs.”


The upper floor of Chloë’s house had a bathroom and small bedroom to the rear and a larger master bedroom at the front. Her bedroom was as well-appointed as her lounge and dominated by a steel-framed double bed overlooking the window.

“Nice,” Adam said.

“Believe it or not, it was decorated by Jacques Surmount. He did the whole house.”

“The French designer? I thought you said a friend did it.”

Chloë nodded. “He’s a good friend. I always wear his clothes to parties and the events I have to go to. He says they look good on me.”

“They do.” Adam reached for Chloë’s hand and spun her around to face him. She stood close and rested her hands and head on his chest. Adam put his arms around her and held her tight.

She looked up into his eyes. “I already know the answer, but I need to hear you say it.”

“Say what?”

“This isn’t just a one night stand, is it? A kiss and tell. You aren’t going to fuck me and then run off to the papers for a holdall full of used notes?”

Adam shook his head. “How can you even think that?”

Chloë sighed. “I’m paranoid. It’s good to be paranoid in my line of work. Just say it. Say it and then kiss me and make love to me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.