Kissed by a Rose - Cover

Kissed by a Rose

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Who'd have thought that hearing someone's tears in the library could change your life? For Adam Smith, it led to love. But when your new girlfriend is England's Rose, the latest starlet to grace the silver screen, then life's not going to be easy. Hounded by the press. Autograph hunters at every turn. Everyone says an ordinary student & a superstar just don't mix. They're from two different worlds. It will never last. She's his power, his pleasure, his pain & every Rose has its Thorn

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School  

“Where’s Eddie?” Chloë asked when she opened her front door to find only Cassie and Adam waiting at lunchtime the next day.

“He’s gone to the football,” said Adam. “He doesn’t even support Westmouth United, but he says he needs his footy fix.”

“His loss.” Chloë smiled and stepped aside to let them in. “Come on in. Welcome to my humble abode. It’s not much, but it’s fine for now. Not as nice as my London flat, obviously, but I like it.”

She ushered them into the small, dark hallway and took their coats, which she hung on the bannister at the foot of the steep staircase. There were two doors off the hallway. The kitchen was at the back of the house and the lounge to the left. “I’ve got take-out menus on the coffee table,” Chloë said. “Go and decide what you want and I’ll get us a drink. Is Coke okay? Or I’ve got lager or fruit juice. Anything you like really, the fridge is pretty well-stocked.”

“Coke will be fine,” said Adam.

“Yeah, for me too,” said Cassie.

They entered the lounge while Chloë went into the kitchen. Two large cream leather sofas facing each other dominated the living room. There was a glass coffee table between them and the largest plasma television that Adam had ever seen hung above a roaring fireplace on the wall opposite the door.

“Nice place,” Cassie said.

“Yeah, it is.” Adam looked around the room. He didn’t know what he’d expected, but it wasn’t this. Judging from the dated exterior, he’d assumed the inside would be the same, but it felt much more modern.

Chloë returned carrying a tray with glasses of Coke and chocolate biscuits on it. “Decided?”

“God, no,” said Cassie. “We were too busy admiring the decor.”

“Yeah, it’s nice, isn’t it. But you should have seen it before I had it re-done. The house belonged to this old lady who had to move into a nursing home after she slipped on some ice and damaged her hip. She was in her nineties or something. It’s why we were able to complete so quickly. She has to use the sale proceeds to pay the care home fees.

“It doesn’t seem fair, really and I know I paid over the odds, but to be honest, if it means that the old lady gets looked after a bit better, I don’t mind. She was so sweet.” She put the tray on the coffee table and picked up the menus. “But because she was so old, she hadn’t decorated in like, forever. It was like something out of the sixties or seventies. Even the kitchen and bathroom needed replacing. I had a friend do it up for me before I moved in. Do you mind if we have Chinese? It’s my favourite.”

“Fine by me,”

“Me too.”

“Excellent. I’ll just go order. They’ll normally pretty quick to deliver, but why don’t we put a film on while we wait. I’ve got the latest Jack Jones film. Only just released.”

“I love Jack Jones,” said Cassie.

After Chloë had placed the order, they settled down to watch. Adam sat on one sofa while the girls sat on the other. The food arrived halfway through the movie. By the time they had finished eating, the movie had finished too.

“Want to watch another?” Chloë asked.

“Have you got one of yours?” Cassie replied. “High School Hell for example.” She winked at Adam.

“Oh, god no. No, sorry. I haven’t got any of my films.”

“Why not? They’re really good,” said Adam.

“I can’t stand watching myself. I avoid it whenever I can. Most of my films I’ve only ever seen at the premières, and that’s only because I have to.”

“Why?” asked Cassie. “I’d have thought it would be cool to see yourself on screen.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.