My Wife Gets Gangraped ? - Cover

My Wife Gets Gangraped ?

Copyright© 2022 by ExtremeDarkPerversion

Chapter 9: Lemon Breasts II

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Lemon Breasts II - Why doesn't it feel like it? Why did she wear that revealing dress to the seedy bar? Why did she play that game? Please note that incest tags have been added as a caution. The story doesn't have incest except for maybe two-three lines. I don't want to spoil it but if you are reading this for incest, you will be disappointed. Warning: The story becomes sick and violent towards the end. The story doesn't have a nice happy ending,at least not for everybody. Sorry for the grammatical mistakes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Reluctant   True Story   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Necrophilia   Squirting   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Caution   Indian Erotica   Prostitution   Violence  

“I think this is the maximum we can get”, he says. “Now you can pull up your dress”

My wife pulls her dress up carefully.

“Now you can let go of my breasts”, my wife says.

“Wait!” Ramesh shouts.

“I think we need to pull it a little more or else two or three will fall down” he adds and pulls up the dress a little.

Immediately the dress rolls up from the bottom. My wife tries to pull it down and Ramesh grabs her hand again.

“Don’t pull more!” He asks my wife.

“But...” my wife starts but he interrupts “let me hide your pussy” and immediately shoves his whole palm between her legs.

I freeze in shock. My wife’s eyes and everyone’s eyes widen in shock. I feel like the time has slowed down. My wife has stopped breathing and looking at Ramesh with unblinking eyes. She is thinking. The rest of the crowd doesn’t make a sound, they are waiting for my wife’s reaction.

I see her lips widen to a small smile. I see my wife squeeze her eyebrows together and grind her teeth. He adjusts his hand between her legs. My wife closes her fist and grinds her teeth harder.

The time goes back to normal.

The decision has been made. My wife just decided this is okay.

“He is grabbing your vagina!” I scream in desperation.

Ramesh looks at me like someone just stole his candy and he is going to kill that someone.

“I am not grabbing her cunt. I am covering her cunt!” He growls at me. His voice lacks any kind of slyness or sweetness that it had when Ramesh was talking to my wife.

“This is okay right?” Ramesh asks my wife. Her voice is suddenly back to normal. My wife just nods her head. I can’t even believe she is letting me use the word “cunt for her pussy. I have to stop this in any way possible.

“I am her husband, I should cover her vagina”, I say. Ramesh looks at me with hate and anger. I feel him thinking for an excuse and failing.

“But you don’t know anything about the game!” My wife says giving him an excuse. He looks at her and smiles.

“Yes I have a lot of experience with my hands between girls’ legs...” he jokes looking at my wife. My wife makes an O with her mouth and then laughs at her joke.

I can’t think of anything to say.

“You can slowly pull out your hands”, he says to the guy grabbing my breast.

The guy carefully pulls out his hands.

“Now let’s start”, Ramesh says with his hand still between my wife’s legs.

A guy lines up, takes a shot and places his hands on my wife’s breasts from the side, and brings his face near my wife’s cleavage.

“Be careful. No need to hurry. You can go slow, just don’t disturb more than one lemon slice” Ramesh tells the guy. I can see my wife forcing herself not to smile.

The guy nods and sticks out his tongue and starts licking the slice and the area around it. Slowly he toys with it. I don’t think he needs to be this slow.

My wife has closed her eyes and stopped breathing. She is squeezing her eyes together.

The guy finally gets the slice loose and lowers his mouth. He slowly starts sucking between her cleavage. She starts biting her lips.

He finally pulls the lemon out and everyone cheers and simultaneously shouts “One”

Another guy lines up. I look at the line of the lemon slices on the cleavage and realize in horror everyone has to do what the first guy did and all the while Ramesh will keep his hand between her legs.

“I don’t think we should do this anymore”, I say.

My wife opens her eyes and looks at me. Everyone else looks at me with pure hatred on their face.

“I have already done so much”, she says to me and adds, “why don’t you try to get a slice”

“He can’t. He doesn’t have practice, he will make all the slices fall!” Ramesh tells her.

“Oh okay. I am sorry we can’t take that chance” she says to me and looks at the guy lined up, “continue”.

He does the same thing as the last guy. So does the next guy.

The crowd keeps counting and cheering. Every time a guy starts trying to get a slice, my wife closes her eyes. And stops breathing She squeezes her eyes together. She either grinds or teeth or bites her lips. I can see her veins jumping in her neck, on her forehead, and back of her tightly clenched fist. She keeps getting redder and redder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.