My Wife Gets Gangraped ? - Cover

My Wife Gets Gangraped ?

Copyright© 2022 by ExtremeDarkPerversion

Chapter 7: A Misunderstanding

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: A Misunderstanding - Why doesn't it feel like it? Why did she wear that revealing dress to the seedy bar? Why did she play that game? Please note that incest tags have been added as a caution. The story doesn't have incest except for maybe two-three lines. I don't want to spoil it but if you are reading this for incest, you will be disappointed. Warning: The story becomes sick and violent towards the end. The story doesn't have a nice happy ending,at least not for everybody. Sorry for the grammatical mistakes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Reluctant   True Story   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Necrophilia   Squirting   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Caution   Indian Erotica   Prostitution   Violence  

Before anyone can say anything more, a hand gets wrapped around my wife and she is forcefully made to turn, spilling the drink. In an instant I see a huge man kissing my wife. When my wife turned a half circle, the dress rolled up to her waist, revealing her whole big ass to the bar.

Like me, she must be in shock for a few seconds as I don’t see her resisting. But I am looking from behind so I am not sure.

“Stop” I hear her say. I would have preferred if she had screamed.

“Don’t worry baby! I will pay whatever your rate is” he says.

“I am not a whore...” my wife starts to yell seemingly more offended than she does the kiss “ahhhhhhh...” I hear my wife’s voice.

is that a moan?

“Stop”, she says in a strained voice. I realize I can’t see his other hand and her dress has rolled up.

“Let go of my wife”, I say to stop him. He looks at me for the first time. He is at least a foot bigger than me and his hand is filled with rock-like muscles. He gives me a look that says I will kill you.

“Ahhhhhh ... stop” my wife says again.

“L ... L ... Let ... Go ... Please” I start to stutter.

He starts kissing my wife’s neck.

“Let go” I hear another male voice saying. And then his hands are pulled away from my wife. I guess everyone on the opposite side of the bar should be getting a view of my wife’s pussy.

She immediately grabs the dress and pulls it down, the dress slips from the top like before. Now everyone should be getting a view o my wife’s breasts.

She starts to pull the dress up slowly, carefully this time. All the while. I could see the men looking intently toward her body.

“Are you okay?” Ramesh, one of the bikers, asks my wife.

“What the fuck are you doing?” the guy who was kissing my wife asks.

“You know the rules. No rape inside the club,” someone else replies.

“I was just rubbing her pussy ... I was going to pay her ... and she was wet” he says in one go.

“I am not a prostitute” I hear my wife say flatly.

“Don’t worry! We will take care of this!” Ramesh and two-three other bikers drag the guy to a distance.

My wife finally turns towards me. For a split second, I think I saw her with a smile but I was mistaken. She is a little upset but I don’t think she is as upset as she should be. There is no mistaking her hardened nipples.

“Are you aroused?” I ask surprised looking at her nipples.

“What! No of course not! My body reacted like a reflex. I don’t have any control!” She says very fast.

She looks at me. I realize I didn’t do anything besides stutter to let my wife go.

“I am sorry” I start to say.

“I know, some men are assholes,” she says casually and starts looking around. She doesn’t seem upset.

“No, I meant I couldn’t do anything. I don’t know wh...”

She interrupts “Don’t worry about that. He would have killed you like a fly” she says matter of factly. “His bicep was twice the size of your waist” she adds. She seems to be fantasizing. She notices me and gets startled a bit. “I mean it’s good you just stood there, otherwise you would be in a hospital,” she says cheerfully.

I am thunderstruck at her reaction. I want this nightmare to end.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.