My Wife Gets Gangraped ? - Cover

My Wife Gets Gangraped ?

Copyright© 2022 by ExtremeDarkPerversion

Chapter 5: New Friends

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: New Friends - Why doesn't it feel like it? Why did she wear that revealing dress to the seedy bar? Why did she play that game? Please note that incest tags have been added as a caution. The story doesn't have incest except for maybe two-three lines. I don't want to spoil it but if you are reading this for incest, you will be disappointed. Warning: The story becomes sick and violent towards the end. The story doesn't have a nice happy ending,at least not for everybody. Sorry for the grammatical mistakes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Reluctant   True Story   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Necrophilia   Squirting   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Caution   Indian Erotica   Prostitution   Violence  

Just before the door is closed, it opens. My wife is looking at me in confusion. “What are you doing? Why are you not coming inside? Who are your friends?” she asks.

All of the riders are scanning my wife’s body. They are not being subtle at all. I can see them salivating.

“Actually we wanted to point out that your car has a puncture, but your husband just didn’t stop”, one of the riders says to my wife.

“Oh you are the guys who were, according to my husband, chasing us?” my wife says and laughs. She says giving air quotes to the phrase “chasing us”

The guy who gave the excuse immediately starts laughing too. Two more bikers join in with very forced laughter and the other three don’t even laugh.

“Let me introduce ourselves...” the person takes my wife’s hand and places it on his palm. He keeps his palm over her hand, squeezing it. My wife doesn’t pull away.

“ ... I am Ramesh, he is Suresh, Nilesh, Umesh, Sailesh, and finally Lokesh”, he introduces everyone.

“Hi!” My wife says to everyone, “I am Pia, he is Ravi, my husband. Nice to meet you all”. They all nod their heads. Nobody even acknowledges me. Her hand is still between Ramesh’s hands and they are looking at her like they have X-rays in their eyes.

“Anyway let’s go”, she says to me. She finally pulls her hand away.

“By the way, we are regulars here, we can hook you up with discounts on drinks”, Ramesh says.

Getting drinks from strangers in a seedy bar is a really bad idea, so before my wife can accept, I reply, “Actually, we are not planning to drink much. We are here to just dance and have fun”

Suddenly everyone looks at me. All the riders look like they want to kill me. But Ramesh chimes in again, “you can drink today, can’t you?”

“We are not really drinkers”, my wife says. “I have always been crazy wild without any drinks...” she laughs and adds” ... can’t imagine what monster I would become if I drink”

“Anyway thank you very much for the offer”, she says and looks at me and tells,” let’s go”. My wife turns towards the bar. I turn to look at the gang of bike riders. All of them are staring at her half-uncovered butt. My wife also looks back but instead of being horrified, she smiles and steps into the bar.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.