My Wife Gets Gangraped ? - Cover

My Wife Gets Gangraped ?

Copyright© 2022 by ExtremeDarkPerversion

Chapter 4: The Building

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Building - Why doesn't it feel like it? Why did she wear that revealing dress to the seedy bar? Why did she play that game? Please note that incest tags have been added as a caution. The story doesn't have incest except for maybe two-three lines. I don't want to spoil it but if you are reading this for incest, you will be disappointed. Warning: The story becomes sick and violent towards the end. The story doesn't have a nice happy ending,at least not for everybody. Sorry for the grammatical mistakes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Reluctant   True Story   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Necrophilia   Squirting   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Caution   Indian Erotica   Prostitution   Violence  

“Wait,” I say as I come out of the car to run after her. Suddenly I can hear the deep thumps of music playing in the distance.

As my vision gets used to darkness I see an under-constructed building. It looks dark and abandoned. But I can see a lot of bikes and a few cars parked in the front. I check the location on my phone and realize, accidentally, we have reached our destination.

She is walking towards the building, the source of the noise. Before I can ask her to come back I start hearing bike noises. I turn to see the bikes rapidly coming toward us. Even if I could pull my wife into the car, we won’t have enough time to back up and drive away from them.

I grab her hand and start pulling her into the building. “Let’s hurry,” I say with urgency.

“Are you still paranoid?? Let’s wait and ask them. I bet they also want to come to the bar” she says.

I don’t want to wait for them and challenging my wife will ensure that happens. “I just want to go to the club quickly. I need a bathroom” I lie.

My wife looks at me suspiciously and thankfully starts walking into the building.

The building is dark except for one small light bulb. In front of us are some old ripped mattresses. I would have doubted there is a bar anywhere in this place if not for the music coming from a distance.

She points to a recently sprayed arrow on the walls towards the basement. We follow the arrow.

We see a large door.

“Go and knock on the door” she orders as she corrects her dress. I look at her angrily but go anyway.

I give two small knocks. The door opens. Suddenly the music gets much louder.

A large man looks at me and asks, “what do you want?”

“We want to go to get into the bar”, I ask with doubt.

“There is no bar”, he says and starts to close the door and then his eyes fall on my wife.

He scans her from top to bottom and tells her, “Come in”.

She immediately walks in. But he puts his hand on my chest and stops me when I try to go in after her. I look at him in surprise.

“She is my wife”, I say.

“Get the fuck out and forget this place exists or I will beat you to a fucking pulp.” He threatens and pushes me backward.

Some more people start coming from the stairs. I realise they are the bike gang that was chasing us. All of them are at least a foot taller than me. They look at me threateningly. One of them places his hand on my shoulder and another one asks, “Where is the item?”

The bouncer starts to close the door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.