My Wife Gets Gangraped ? - Cover

My Wife Gets Gangraped ?

Copyright© 2022 by ExtremeDarkPerversion

Chapter 30: Happily Ever After

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30: Happily Ever After - Why doesn't it feel like it? Why did she wear that revealing dress to the seedy bar? Why did she play that game? Please note that incest tags have been added as a caution. The story doesn't have incest except for maybe two-three lines. I don't want to spoil it but if you are reading this for incest, you will be disappointed. Warning: The story becomes sick and violent towards the end. The story doesn't have a nice happy ending,at least not for everybody. Sorry for the grammatical mistakes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Reluctant   True Story   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Necrophilia   Squirting   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Caution   Indian Erotica   Prostitution   Violence  

I shut down my laptop. As the screen goes to black I see the reflection of my wife.

I turn. She is wearing a white crop top that leaves her under beasts and her cleavage exposed. Her nipples are clearly noticeable. With it, she is wearing small dolphin shorts that don’t hide the shape of her pubic mound.

She is furious and looking directly at me.

“Did you like it? Did you like watching me get raped?” She asks angrily.

I look at her stunned.

“Answer me, you fucking bastard! Did you like watching videos of your wife getting raped”, She shouts in anger.

“You were ... you were ... you are smiling, asking people to fuck you and you let dogs...” I don’t know what to say.

“Stop! You fucking ... You are banned from the bedroom for a year” my wife says while grinding her teeth as she walks over and switches on the laptop.

“What are you...” I start and my wife interrupts.

“Wait”, she says angrily.

I keep waiting. My wife turns the screen towards her. She types something, scrolls, types of something, and then turns the screen towards me and clicks on play.

It is a documentary. It’s about Syria during the ISIS occupation. One of the former sex slaves is describing her life as a sex slave and how she survived her captors. “I had nothing. Nothing to protect me. They could have killed me anytime like they killed my father and brothers. But I had one weapon. My smile. So I kept smiling. I kept smiling when they raped me. When they abused me. I kept smiling. That’s how I survived!”

My wife closes the laptop.

“But they said enough and you asked...” I start to say. “All I was thinking was to survive and to bring you back safely. Everything else didn’t matter. Did you watch the part where they threatened to chop me into pieces and bury me ... and bury you alive with me” she says.

I remain silent. I do remember Ramesh threatening that.

“Did you watch that part”, she asks again.

I nod.

“And you haven’t even said one good thing to me and just accused me of cheating on you ... and what? Be a slut?...”, She says, genuinely upset.

“ ... Who likes to have let strangers fuck all the orifices simultaneously ... while strangers grope every part of their body...” I realize her nipples have hardened under her towels “ ... and be covered in cum, drink liters of cum, fucked by dogs and get peed on ... who would like that?”

I look at her chest. Her nipples are clearly hard. But she might be telling the truth. She never cheated on me before last night and Ramesh did threaten to kill us. But she was more than just enthusiastic and she asked for more when everybody agreed it was enough. Can all that be an act?

I don’t know what to say. I don’t know what to think.

We keep looking at each other for a long time in silence.

“Why are you wearing this now?” I finally ask.

“They know our address, anyone can come anytime...” she says.

I have to decide what to do next. Even if my wife is lying to me now, and she is a slut, she may not do all these things if she didn’t have an excuse. Can I move on from last night? I can decide on this later.

“We have to move”, I say. I begin planning our next steps to finally end this nightmare.

“Hmm ... sure ... but they made me unlock my and your phone. They know our names, our parents’ house, our parents’ address, our village address, your office address, our PAN and Voter ID, and everything else. They even made me give them our bank passwords...” she says casually.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.