My Wife Gets Gangraped ? - Cover

My Wife Gets Gangraped ?

Copyright© 2022 by ExtremeDarkPerversion

Chapter 3: The Road

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Road - Why doesn't it feel like it? Why did she wear that revealing dress to the seedy bar? Why did she play that game? Please note that incest tags have been added as a caution. The story doesn't have incest except for maybe two-three lines. I don't want to spoil it but if you are reading this for incest, you will be disappointed. Warning: The story becomes sick and violent towards the end. The story doesn't have a nice happy ending,at least not for everybody. Sorry for the grammatical mistakes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Reluctant   True Story   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Necrophilia   Squirting   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Caution   Indian Erotica   Prostitution   Violence  

The bar is on the border of the city, on the outskirts. It is not even marked on Google maps. We are just following the location that her friend sent. The roads look dark and deserted. There are no street lights and both sides of the road are sparingly covered by broken deserted houses. The complete silence of the road is being broken by an occasional gang of fast and loud bikers who seem to be drunk and shouting at top of their voice.

“This looks so deserted. Are you sure your friend sent you the right address?”, I ask concerned.

“Arey baba! The bar is very exclusive. Exclusive bars have to be a little secret, not in the middle of the city” she says.

Another gang of bikes tries to cross us. This time one biker notices my wife and slows down and comes beside our window. He looks at my wife and signals to his friends. All of the group, five-six bikers slow down and start riding just beside our windows.

I immediately realize this is going to be trouble. I look at my wife worried. She is smiling at the rider! I hear a tap on my side of the window. I look outside and the rider beside my window signals me to pull up on this unlighted deserted road.

At this point, I am more scared than I have ever been in my life. I immediately push the accelerator pedal which suddenly pushes the car into high speed.

“Hey! What are you doing?” She asks surprised. I don’t have time to answer her stupid questions as I focus on the road. I can see the bikes chasing us in the mirror.

I drive faster. “Wait! Have you gone crazy?” My wife asks, concerned. I take a random turn and then another.

Suddenly I see one of the bikers parked horizontally in the middle of the road.

“Stop” my wife screams. I don’t want to know what will happen if I stop my car. I don’t stop and steer crazily instead and narrowly miss him. I drive fast and take a few more turns.

But suddenly the road ends. I am forced to hit the brakes. I have driven us into a dead end. I try to reverse and back up. I hear the door open. Before I can say or do anything my wife is out of the car.

“What are you doing?”, I scream after her.

“Are you trying to kill us!”, she says angrily.

“We are being chased!”, I say urgently.

“What? By whom?”, She asks, still angry.

“That bike gang” I don’t know how she didn’t notice.

“That group of bike riders? You are being paranoid and acting scared little girl”, she declares and starts walking away from the car.

“Why would any gang be after you?” She mutters while walking away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.