My Wife Gets Gangraped ? - Cover

My Wife Gets Gangraped ?

Copyright© 2022 by ExtremeDarkPerversion

Chapter 29: Video V

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29: Video V - Why doesn't it feel like it? Why did she wear that revealing dress to the seedy bar? Why did she play that game? Please note that incest tags have been added as a caution. The story doesn't have incest except for maybe two-three lines. I don't want to spoil it but if you are reading this for incest, you will be disappointed. Warning: The story becomes sick and violent towards the end. The story doesn't have a nice happy ending,at least not for everybody. Sorry for the grammatical mistakes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Reluctant   True Story   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Necrophilia   Squirting   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Caution   Indian Erotica   Prostitution   Violence  

In the fifth video, the sun is one-third of the way up. My wife is sitting on another guy who is slowly fucking her ass and jerking two more guys. Semen has all dried up except for a few places.

“Oh come on ... ahhhh ... fuck me ... ahhhh ... give me your thick cum ... yess ... ahhhh” she keeps shouting.

“Bitch, look you have got you gifts”, I hear someone say. I recognize Ramesh’s voice.

The camera looks in the direction of Ramesh. His gang has four dogs with them, one labrador and three German shepherds. Their feet are covered in tape.

The camera turns to my wife who is suddenly alert and seems excited.

“Let’s make you an official bitch!” He says.

“Ahhhhh ... How?” my wife asks, tracking the dogs with her eyes.

One of the guys from Ramesh’s gang brings out a jar of peanut butter, takes out a big scoop, and rubs it on my wife’s pussy. Ramesh pushes one of the German shepherds towards my wife. The dog walks up to my wife. starts to smell my wife’s pussy and then starts to lick the peanut butter. My wife spreads her legs wider.

Soon the other dogs also smell the peanut butter and come running to my wife. They all start licking her. Ramesh rubs two more scoops on my wife’s nipples. The dogs start licking them too. The guy continues to fuck her ass. She continues to jerk two guys.

Two dogs start fighting. They start barking at each other and show their teeth. Ramesh’s gang pulls the dog apart. After they calm down, he leads them again to my wife.

Soon my wife closes her eyes and fists her fist and her thighs start to shake as she orgasms. The two guys she was jerking off finish. They aim at her open mouth, she catches a few drops and misses others but then she scoops them up with her fingers and licks them off. Ramesh stops anyone else from taking their place.

The dog keeps licking until the peanut butter is completely finished. One of the guys from the gang grabs a German shepherd by her two front legs and places the front legs on my wife’s shoulder.

“Start rubbing, patting his body”, Ramesh tells. My wife starts playing with the dog by rubbing him and patting him. He wags his tail and tries to lick my wife’s face. My wife starts laughing.

“Start playing with his cock sleeve ... rub it vigorously”, Ramesh orders.

My wife starts caressing and then vigorously rubs the dog’s penis sleeve. Almost immediately his red long penis grows out.

“Oh my god”. my wife says while laughing as she sees the penis.

“Grab his penis from the knot and shove it in your cunt” Ramesh instructs.

My wife looks up and smiles. She then guides the dog’s penis to her opening. Starts rubbing the dick on her opening. The dog realizes and immediately shoves his dick inside and starts rapidly humping my wife.

My wife starts giggling and wraps her hand around the dog’s back. The dog orgasms very fast. They stay for longer to let the knot deflate and the dog’s penis soften. The dog’s penis soon falls out of my wife’s pussy. The guy keeps fucking her ass.

My wife scoops the cum out of her vagina and tastes it. “Mmmm”, she says seductively.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.