My Wife Gets Gangraped ? - Cover

My Wife Gets Gangraped ?

Copyright© 2022 by ExtremeDarkPerversion

Chapter 28: Video IV

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28: Video IV - Why doesn't it feel like it? Why did she wear that revealing dress to the seedy bar? Why did she play that game? Please note that incest tags have been added as a caution. The story doesn't have incest except for maybe two-three lines. I don't want to spoil it but if you are reading this for incest, you will be disappointed. Warning: The story becomes sick and violent towards the end. The story doesn't have a nice happy ending,at least not for everybody. Sorry for the grammatical mistakes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Reluctant   True Story   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Necrophilia   Squirting   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Caution   Indian Erotica   Prostitution   Violence  

She is standing straight with a bottle of energy drink in her hand. Patches of thick semen are dripping down her face, breasts, and the rest of the body. The whole body is glistening with sweat. She is surrounded by a crowd of men. Some are rubbing their penises on her thighs, her ass cheek, one has spread open her pussy lips and trying to fuck her pussy, another has spread opened her asscheeks and is rubbing his penis vertically in her ass crack. Other men are using their hands to grope, squeeze, pull, and pinch any part of her naked flesh they can reach. Hands are over her breasts, her back, her belly, her waist, her pubic mound, everywhere except her hands and her head.

“You guys won’t even allow me a five-minute break to drink?” She asks with fake annoyance and a smile.

Someone starts squirting semen on her leg. She grabs his penis and aims the peehole into the bottle she is holding. She jerks him off and squeezes out his semen into the drink and then scoops out his semen from her thigh. She then shakes the bottle and takes a sip with a smile.

“Oh!” She moans and turns to look behind her. Some guy has shoved his dick into her asshole.

“I wanted just five minutes to drink”, she says angrily but then smiles and starts bending down a little to make it easier for him. The guy grabs her waist and starts fucking her. She starts moaning and keeps drinking her drink.

Somebody grabs the bottle from her hand, she looks at him in surprise. She smiles when he aims his peehole into the bottle and starts jerking off. After he finishes, he gives the bottle back to my wife.

“Let me ... ahhhhh ... let me ... ohhhhh ... clean you” she moans as she bends completely to lick his penis.

She tries to straighten up after licking him clean, but another guy just grabs her head and guides it toward his penis. She swallows his penis as soon as she can. He starts fucking her throat. Another guy wraps her palm around his penis and she starts jerking him off. Someone pulls the drink out of her hand and makes her jerk himself off too.

Suddenly she lifts her head a little, letting out the penis in her mouth.”aaahhhh, drink” she asks. The guy lets her take a sip and she goes back to sucking the penis in front of her.

The guy fucking her asshole finishes. Two men try to replace the guy. They start arguing.

My wife looks back. “Why don’t you both go in?”, she suggests and goes back to sucking the penis.

Both of them shove their penis simultaneously into her asshole and start fucking her.

After the guys finish, people lift my wife by her knees and place her on the guy lying on the mattress with her back towards the person’s face. Two guys shove their penises inside pussy, two in her mouth, two let her jerk them off, two start rubbing on her face, two start rubbing on her breasts and two on the backside of her knees. Thirteen again. A lot more grope any part of the body they could reach.

They keep fucking her. Once in a while, they would let her have a sip of semen mixed energy drink.

I fast forward.

I see her body being filled with more semen. People have changed. But they keep fucking her. I fast forward again. The only thing different is her face and her body are more covered in semen and she seems more tired. The drink they are making her drink barely has its original color.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.