My Wife Gets Gangraped ? - Cover

My Wife Gets Gangraped ?

Copyright© 2022 by ExtremeDarkPerversion

Chapter 27: Video IV

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27: Video IV - Why doesn't it feel like it? Why did she wear that revealing dress to the seedy bar? Why did she play that game? Please note that incest tags have been added as a caution. The story doesn't have incest except for maybe two-three lines. I don't want to spoil it but if you are reading this for incest, you will be disappointed. Warning: The story becomes sick and violent towards the end. The story doesn't have a nice happy ending,at least not for everybody. Sorry for the grammatical mistakes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Reluctant   True Story   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Necrophilia   Squirting   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Caution   Indian Erotica   Prostitution   Violence  

He really didn’t have to shout. The crowd had already caught her and had started groping and kissing her all over the mind.

“Ahhhh ... ahhh ... ohhhh...” she is moaning as she is humping the fingers thrusting her pussy. She is kissing someone, another is kissing her neck, two are sucking her breasts, others are kissing and sucking all over her body, two more fingers are thrusting her asshole, and more hands are spread all over her body, squeezing, pulling her flesh, yet some are trying to reach any part of the body to squeeze or hit her.

Ramesh walks towards her through the crowd with his hard dick. His gang separates the crowd latched on her. She pouts when fingers are removed from her pussy and her asshole.

Ramesh’s group surrounds her in a tight circle. She faces Ramesh, smiles, and starts moaning as she slowly guides her hand from the middle of her cleavage to her pussy and starts rubbing and then fingering herself.

The crowd is going wild. They are roaring. “Fucking cunt”, Ramesh comes to her and shouts at her. He slaps her so hard that her head turns and hits another guy.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...” She screams “Ahhhhh ... ahhhh ... ohhhhh ... mmmm” she starts moaning immediately turning her face towards Ramesh again as she starts groping her breast as well.

Ramesh gives an evil grin. She bites her lips as Ramesh wraps his hand around her head and grabs her hair.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh” she screams as he pulls her hair, pulling her face toward his and with the other hand he grabs her cheeks. She continues to grope and finger herself.

“You want to be raped, don’t you cunt?” He asks. My wife giggles. He pulls her hair like crazy, pulling her whole body like a dog on a leash, and then throws her on the floor, on an old torn mattress.

She falls on the mattress and turns to look at Ramesh. She laughs and licks her lips ending with biting her lower lips.

One guy from the gang grabs both of her hands and holds them over her head. Two spread eagle her legs. Umesh, the biggest one in the group places his shoe on her belly and pushes her further to the ground.

My wife keeps giggling and laughing. She starts moaning when Ramesh starts fucking her. He doesn’t go slow like before. He immediately starts fucking her like a beast, rapidly pushing his entire dick into her, pulling till the head in less than half a second, and pushing it back in less time. Every time their fleshes meet in powerful crashes, enough to break her bones. Men from his gang start twisting and pulling her nipples.

“Ahhhhh ... ahhh ... fuck yes ... yes ... ahhhh ... harder ... fuck ... ahhh ... you fucking ... ahhhh ... you pussy” she keeps screaming.

Ramesh raises his hand and lets it crash on the top of her vagina.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr” she screams like she is getting murdered. I can see tears start rolling out of her eyes.

“Again, you fucking pussy” she yells. The guys, twisting her nipples, raise their hands and smack her nipples simultaneously. Meanwhile, Ramesh grabs the top of her vagina and starts pinching and twisting it. He smacks her clit again. He keeps fucking her like a monster.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh ... yes ... yes ... oh my God ... ahhh” my wife keeps moaning. The guy holding her hands frees her hands as he sits on my wife’s chest. He then sits on his knees as he positions his waist over her face, his penis over her lips. She lifts her head and immediately swallows the head of his penis. She wraps her hands around his waist as he starts fucking her mouth. Ramesh keeps fucking her pussy.

Two other guys grab her hands and place them on their penises and start jerking themselves with her hands. She understands and starts jerking them off.

I hear the men growl and grunt, wet sounds of cocks entering orifices, and her muffled moans as I see my wife having sex with four guys at once. I hear the crowd shouting and chanting.

I fast forward.

My wife is on her fours. Ramesh is pulling her hair and fucking her asshole and the other guy is still fucking her mouth but he is sitting in front now. His penis is clearly going in and out of her throat. One guy is thrusting two fingers in her pussy. Two more men are grabbing and groping her breasts. More people have spread their hands over her body, they are grabbing, squeezing, pinching, pulling any part of the body they are able to reach, and some are just hitting her bouncing ass cheeks.

And suddenly the guy fucking her throat wraps his hands around her head, pulls her face into his pubic mound, and keeps fucking.

Soon she is out of breath. She starts trying to push him away but he bends and puts his whole weight on the back of her head to keep her head shoved in place as his dick remains lodged inside her throat.

She is trying harder now. She is slapping her hands and shaking her legs. Ramesh keeps holding her waist and plowing her ass like a beast. The crowd is cheering as a woman dies in front of him.

I see the guy twitch and realize he is squirting his semen directly in my wife’s throat. He keeps her in the hold for some time as my wife’s whole body shakes due to lack of oxygen. But then I see her thighs shake as she starts squirting her juices. The guy starts thrusting his fingers very very fast as Ramesh starts continues to fuck her like a monster.

When he finally releases her my wife takes a loud deep breath of air. Her tears are rolling out of her red eyes and she looks completely destroyed. She looks at the guy who nearly killed her and smiles.

SMILES!

“ahhhhh ... Thank you ... mmmm”, she says while she gives tiny kisses to his spent penis. Multiple guys try to fuck her mouth next.

She immediately swallows the penis closest to her mouth and grabs two others in her hands. She starts sucking one dick and jerking two others in her hand. All the while Ramesh continues to fuck her ass.

I can’t believe what I just saw. No one will see this and come to any conclusions other than my wife is a very very willing participant.

I decide I can’t watch more. I have to close the video.

Let me check how long the video is. Three hours remaining!

I fast forward a bit. I see my wife being throat fucked by Ramesh while someone else fucks her from behind. Many other hands are groping her.

I see Ramesh cum deep inside her throat and slap my wife in the face. “You teased me the whole night!” Ramesh yells while choking her neck as she is being fucked from behind.

She smiles and asks him, “are you still going to kill me?” He slaps her again and calls her slut while smiling. He lets her go and she immediately goes back to sucking someone else’s dick and jerking another two. I see someone start to orgasm. One squirt of semen falls on her body but she immediately moves her head and swallows the penis, letting him orgasm in her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.