My Wife Gets Gangraped ? - Cover

My Wife Gets Gangraped ?

Copyright© 2022 by ExtremeDarkPerversion

Chapter 26: Video III

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26: Video III - Why doesn't it feel like it? Why did she wear that revealing dress to the seedy bar? Why did she play that game? Please note that incest tags have been added as a caution. The story doesn't have incest except for maybe two-three lines. I don't want to spoil it but if you are reading this for incest, you will be disappointed. Warning: The story becomes sick and violent towards the end. The story doesn't have a nice happy ending,at least not for everybody. Sorry for the grammatical mistakes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Reluctant   True Story   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Necrophilia   Squirting   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Caution   Indian Erotica   Prostitution   Violence  

I watch Ramesh carrying my wife on his shoulder. I realize this is the beginning. A mob of people is surrounding him. All of them are shouting and a lot of them are recording on their phone. I guess I had missed all the phones while trying to reach her.

He slides her down from his shoulder. She stands. Immediately, tens of people’s hands are all over her body. Some are groping her, some are pulling her skin, and some are shoving their fingers in her orifices.

“Hey! I thought you guys are my friends” she pouts while trying to push as many hands away as possible but she doesn’t seem to be angry.

“You think this is funny, you fucking cocktease!...” Ramesh growls with his rape voice and slaps my wife’s face with the back of his hand. My wife screams as her head turns from the impact.” ... spread the cunt open”, Ramesh shouts.

“I thought we were going to a party!” My wife exclaims as the mob stops groping her, lifts her, and spreads her limbs. “Hey! What are you doing?” my wife asks, She can not be this stupid!

“We are going to kill you today, you fucking. We will cut you to pieces you fucking cunt and bury you in the field with your faggy husband”, Ramesh growls at her.

“Really ... why?”, my wife asks innocently.

Ramesh raises his hand in the air and drops it. As the hand soars toward my wife’s nipple, I realize this is where I black out.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” my wife screams in pain. But then the very next second, she looks at Ramesh, licks her lips, and then bites her lower lips.

Ramesh looks confused for a second and then realizes.

“I knew you were a fucking slut!” He exclaims and grabs her cheeks.

My wife giggles as he places his hand on her cheek. She reaches his fingers with her tongue, licks them, giggles again and swallows them, and starts sucking them.

The mob starts shouting. “Fuck her”, “She is a slut” “she is a whore”...

“Why the fuck were you acting like a bitch then?” he asks and hits her other breast as hard as his last time.

“Ahhhhhhhh ... hmmmm” my wife moans, then giggles, and then goes back to sucking his fingers.

He pulls his fingers. My wife pouts but smiles when he starts unzipping his pants. He pulls out his penis and starts rubbing on pussy.

She bites her tongue and her body shivers. He pushes the head into her and she makes an “Oh” face and moans in pleasure, “Ohhhhhhh ... wow ... ahhhh”

“Ahhh ... You are fucking tight” Ramesh growls. My wife laughs and pushes her hips forward, swallowing more of his penis. He moans in pleasure.

“Ahhhh ... push ... ahhhh...” my wife begs. Ramesh pushes more. Both of them moan.

A person holding her starts kissing her neck. Another guy starts groping her breast.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.