My Wife Gets Gangraped ? - Cover

My Wife Gets Gangraped ?

Copyright© 2022 by ExtremeDarkPerversion

Chapter 25: Our Home

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25: Our Home - Why doesn't it feel like it? Why did she wear that revealing dress to the seedy bar? Why did she play that game? Please note that incest tags have been added as a caution. The story doesn't have incest except for maybe two-three lines. I don't want to spoil it but if you are reading this for incest, you will be disappointed. Warning: The story becomes sick and violent towards the end. The story doesn't have a nice happy ending,at least not for everybody. Sorry for the grammatical mistakes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Reluctant   True Story   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Necrophilia   Squirting   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Caution   Indian Erotica   Prostitution   Violence  

I hear the bed continuously creaking with rhythm.

I open my eyes. I can still hear the bed creaking. I can also faintly hear the sounds of flesh smashing into flesh. I hear some men laughing. I still have a haze surrounding my vision.

I am in the guest room. I try to sit up but lifting my head hurts. What happened? I try to remember.

The mob was holding my naked wife and Ramesh hit her breast. I feel like lighting just hits me, and I immediately become fully conscious. Where is my wife? Is she okay? What happened to her after I passed out? Where is this noise coming from?

The noise I am hearing is the unmistakable sound of people having sex. I try to push away the bad thoughts as I start walking toward the noise. The sounds are becoming louder and louder as I walk towards the bedroom. The dread is setting on me with the weight of a mountain. I can now hear wet gagging sounds as well. I am just outside the shut bedroom door. Suddenly I hear my wife giggle. I push the door open.

“Pia!” I shout at top of my voice.

My wife is on her fours on our marital bed. One guy is holding her by the waist and thrusting his penis in my wife’s pussy and another guy is holding her head and thrusting his penis in my wife’s mouth.

Before I could react in any way, another guy who I failed to notice at first, pushes me out of the room and shuts the door. I hear the guys laugh. I can still hear them thrusting their penises inside my wife. I try to push the door again. It opens a little but quickly is slammed shut. It doesn’t budge when I try to push again.

“Pia Pia ... Are you alright?” I shout.

“What are you doing? I am about to cum” I hear someone shout. My wife giggles.

“I am okay ... ahhhh ... Go ... ahhh ... ohhh ... go back to bed ... oh my God ... ohhhh ... You need to rest” I hear her shout and then giggle.

“What are you doing Pia? Are they forcing you?” I ask. There is no answer and I start hearing wet gagging sounds again. I try to push. Nothing happens. “Pia, Pia” I keep saying as I keep pushing the door.

After a few minutes or so they open the door. Three men walk out with their spent dicks. One of them punches me in the stomach and three of them laugh as I fall to the ground in pain.

“Fucking fag” someone says and someone kicks in my stomach.

They pick up the clothes scattered in the living room and start wearing them.

I hear their conversation. “Seriously, the slut’s cunt is TIGHT” “Kegel exercise!” They laugh. “The slut sucks like a vacuum cleaner too” “Yup the fucking cumslut squeezes every drop out” “Yeah, she is easily the best cocksucker I ever had”

They finish wearing their clothes and leave the house. I stand, with the support of the wall, after they leave. Now that I look at it, our living room is trashed.

It looks like a hurricane hit our house. Everything is on the floor. Some things are broken. And there are wet patches and, oh my God, there is semen everywhere. I enter our bedroom. The room is somehow worse. Almost every surface is covered in some kind of fluid, most of them semen.

My wife, I realize, is in the bathroom attached to the room.

She soon comes out of the bathroom in a towel. She doesn’t seem upset. I remember she was giggling.

“You should be in the bed...” my wife says.

“You were having sex ... cheating on me!”, I yell.

My wife suddenly looks a little offended. “What are you talking about? I am saving our lives!”

I look at her confused. She asks, “Do you remember last night? Do you remember the last thing you saw?”

I try to remember. “Ramesh was going to...” I start to say but my wife interrupts. “He did. He did rape me” she says casually without any sign of being upset. “And a bunch of others ... you have no idea what I had to do to keep us alive”, she says sounding proud while she starts checking herself in the mirror.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.