My Wife Gets Gangraped ? - Cover

My Wife Gets Gangraped ?

Copyright© 2022 by ExtremeDarkPerversion

Chapter 24: Another Party

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24: Another Party - Why doesn't it feel like it? Why did she wear that revealing dress to the seedy bar? Why did she play that game? Please note that incest tags have been added as a caution. The story doesn't have incest except for maybe two-three lines. I don't want to spoil it but if you are reading this for incest, you will be disappointed. Warning: The story becomes sick and violent towards the end. The story doesn't have a nice happy ending,at least not for everybody. Sorry for the grammatical mistakes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Reluctant   True Story   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Necrophilia   Squirting   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Caution   Indian Erotica   Prostitution   Violence  

“Where the fuck is our drinks?” Ramesh growls at me. Everyone looks at me. I just got noticed. “The bartender took so much time ... I had...” Ramesh starts walking threateningly toward me. They murder girls. I freeze in fear.

My wife grabs his arms. He looks at her, she looks at him innocently. She still has her other arm wrapped around Umesh who is groping her ass and thrusting his fingers in and out of her. She doesn’t say anything, nor does Ramesh.

Ramesh turns to look at me. “Get the fucking drinks now”, he orders. I nod.

“Can you also bring a bottle of water? I am feeling very thirsty”, my wife says. I nod at her and leave her in the arms of a guy who likes to strangle girls to death while he fucks them.

The bartender pretends he doesn’t even know him and like he didn’t grab two thousand rupees from my hands. The bartender takes too much time to come to ask for the order. Even after taking the order, he doesn’t start preparing for a long time. I would have returned by now if I had unknown at a bunch of serial rapist murderers will do to me if I don’t do what they want.

I hear my wife laughing hysterically and see her being carried to the drinking area by the mob who had tried to rape her. They plop her down on the drink counter. She continues to laugh and hides her pussy with one hand. “Water bottle,” Ramesh says and immediately the bartender throws him one. He opens the cap and squeezes the bottle aiming at his wife. My wife just looks slightly annoyed but starts laughing as water flows downward through the contours of her body. “One more” he orders, and the bartender throws another immediately.

“Open your mouth,” Ramesh says. My wife giggles and opens her mouth. Ramesh starts squirting the water from a distance. Others also start doing the same. She gulps some but people miss a lot and water keeps flowing through her body. It’s like she is having a bath.

“Let’s squirt some actual drink,” someone says from the crowd.

“No, I want her to be fully conscious”, Ramesh says.

I suddenly feel an intense sense of dread. Conscious for what?

My wife is giggling and gulping water without a care.

“Hey,” she says, finally noticing me.

“We are going to another party that one of Ramesh’s friends is throwing” she yells.

I am hundred percent sure there is no party. I don’t want her to leave the club with the serial rapist murderers. I have stopped it.

“They are going to rape. Please don’t go anywhere with them”, I yell. Ramesh looks at me like he is about to kill me.

My wife laughs. “First, they are my friends now, and second I trust them”, She says while laughing.”Let’s go to the awesome party! Woo!” She exclaims. I don’t know how she can trust serial murderers and rapists.

Ramesh grabs her, places her on his shoulder, and starts walking towards the main entrance/exit. I try to follow them but the mob of people pushes past me. Soon a large crowd is between me and my wife.

As I step outside the bar door I hear my wife’s scream coming from the top floor. I immediately start pushing people aside as I climb the stairs.

She is a completely spread eagle and is being held a few feet off the ground by multiple men holding her from multiple positions of her outstretched arms, outstretched legs, and torso. Ramesh is standing in front, with his hand raised high in the air. The mob is shouting, howling, and yelling obscenities. I keep pushing past people to reach her.

Ramesh drops his hand. I see it soar through the air like a whip and land on my wife’s nipple with the sound of a bomb going off. Someone grabs my head and pushes it sideways. My head hits something solid. I hear her scream at the top of her voice as my vision quickly goes black.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.