My Wife Gets Gangraped ? - Cover

My Wife Gets Gangraped ?

Copyright© 2022 by ExtremeDarkPerversion

Chapter 22: Videos I

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: Videos I - Why doesn't it feel like it? Why did she wear that revealing dress to the seedy bar? Why did she play that game? Please note that incest tags have been added as a caution. The story doesn't have incest except for maybe two-three lines. I don't want to spoil it but if you are reading this for incest, you will be disappointed. Warning: The story becomes sick and violent towards the end. The story doesn't have a nice happy ending,at least not for everybody. Sorry for the grammatical mistakes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Reluctant   True Story   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Necrophilia   Squirting   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Caution   Indian Erotica   Prostitution   Violence  

Ramesh is standing behind my wife. One of his hands covers my wife’s pussy and the other is on her breast. Another guy from Ramesh’s gang is grabbing my wife’s other breast. She is holding a phone, not hers, in her hands and both she and Ramesh are watching something on the phone. The screen is facing away from me. I can’t see it.

“No ... please ... please ... no ... please let me go...” As I move closer I start hearing some girl’s desperate screams coming from the phone. I also hear some other guys laughing.

“I can’t believe you guys are raping her. She looks so sweet” she says with mild annoyance. She keeps watching.

With horror, I realize she is watching someone getting raped and letting Ramesh slowly rub her pussy. No one has noticed me.

“Ahhhhh ... please stop, please please, ... aaaaaa ... it hurts...” I hear the girl’s continued screaming from the phone. When I focus, I hear Ramesh’s grunts and his laughs. “Man she is tight” I hear his voice from the phone.

“Sweet chicks are also tasty”, Ramesh replies to my wife. “She was really tight”, he says. “That being said your pussy feels tighter”, he shoves two fingers inside my wife’s pussy.

“Please I am begging you ... aaaaa ... please” the girl continues to beg. I hear Ramesh laugh. “Beg more. Come on” says Ramesh. I hear a loud slap and wail. “Come on squeal ... squeal like a pig”, some other guys say while laughing.

“Heyyyyy”, my wife complains. She doesn’t try to resist. She just keeps staring at the phone with full attention.

“I am just trying to remember who is tighter.” He says and starts thrusting his fingers. He starts squeezing my wife’s breast as well.

“Shut up”, my wife says.

“I feel like dying ... please please please...” the girl keeps begging. The guys keep laughing.

He keeps thrusting my wife. I think he has started dry humping from behind as well. “Stop”, my wife moans but doesn’t resist in any way. They keep looking at the phone. “ Please stop”, my wife tells him again. He pulls his fingers out.

“You are tighter! She was a virgin and dry but you are somehow tighter, how small is your faggy husband’s dick?” He asks surprised.

“Really tiny”, she laughs I can’t believe she just said this to people trying to rape her. I feel so small.

“But that is not a factor, we hardly have sex...” she says.

“Is that why you are in so much heat?” Ramesh interrupts. He again shoves his fingers inside.

I hear a blood-curdling scream coming from the phone.

“Hey what happened?” My wife asks, suddenly forgetting the fingers inside her pussy. “Nothing, the cunt just likes my cock” he says.

My wife just rolls her eyes. “What were we ... first stop”, my wife says. Ramesh continues to thrust his fingers. “Stop, I will tell you how I am so tight...”. He pulls his fingers out.

“Please just kill me ... ahhhhh ... Please kill me” I hear the girl crying. They laugh hysterically.

“How do you do that?” Ramesh asks my wife.

“Kegel exercises” my wife replies.

“And that makes your cunt tight?” He asks. My wife nods.

I hear a very loud slap and another shriek coming from the phone. My wife pauses the video and asks “Who was that?”. Ramesh points to one of the guys. “Did you have to slap that hard?”, She asks the guy.

“She was not opening her mouth” he explains. “Because you were trying to shove your huge dick inside her mouth while she is already being raped!” she exclaims. “Yeah, so?” The guy asks. “Whatever”, my wife says while shaking her head. She plays the video again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.