My Wife Gets Gangraped ? - Cover

My Wife Gets Gangraped ?

Copyright© 2022 by ExtremeDarkPerversion

Chapter 21: The Drinks

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: The Drinks - Why doesn't it feel like it? Why did she wear that revealing dress to the seedy bar? Why did she play that game? Please note that incest tags have been added as a caution. The story doesn't have incest except for maybe two-three lines. I don't want to spoil it but if you are reading this for incest, you will be disappointed. Warning: The story becomes sick and violent towards the end. The story doesn't have a nice happy ending,at least not for everybody. Sorry for the grammatical mistakes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Reluctant   True Story   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Necrophilia   Squirting   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Caution   Indian Erotica   Prostitution   Violence  

They hug for a long time.

She separates a little, while still keeping her hands loosely wrapped around his neck and faces him. “You still look angry!” She says sadly. “My cock is hungry” he growls. “Why don’t you orgasm...” she asks. “ ... I mean in the bathroom” she quickly adds. I realize that yes, in fact, Ramesh and his gang never tried to orgasm. He laughs. “I fuck” he replies still angry “in mouth, in cunt, and in the ass. I fuck” he says. “Why don’t you find some other girl? I bet they...” she starts, and he interrupts. “My cock is hungry for your wet cunt he says with anger and conviction.

She gives a sigh of resignation.

“I am thirsty and you are angry, let’s drink something” my wife suggests. I just know he is going to mix something in the drink.

“Send your faggy husband to fetch the drinks”, he says.

I am okay with this. Nothing will get mixed.

“Can you please stop calling my husband, faggy?” She asks with fake anger.

“No” he replies. His voice is a little relaxed.

She smiles at him, rolls her eyes, turns to me, and says, “One blue lagoon” she just agrees to everything he says.

“Straight whisky hundred twenty ml”, Ramesh says directly, looking at me like he didn’t beat the shit out of me.

“Fuck you!” I say. He lets go of my wife and starts walking threateningly towards me. He pulls out a pocket knife.

“Let me tell you piece of shit ... there is no rule regarding dragging a faggot out and cutting it to pieces...” he says as he slowly moves toward me. Others from his gang circle me. I have never been this scared. I look at my wife in desperation.

She sees my face and grabs Ramesh’s hand, “Come on. He didn’t mean it. Let it go” He turns to look at my wife and she wraps her hands around him.

While he wraps his around her, he looks at me and repeats in a cold voice, “Straight whisky, hundred two ml”

I nod my head and start walking, “60 ml vodka ... neat” I hear a guy from his gang say. I nod. The rest give their order too.

Without my wife, the bartender doesn’t even look at me in the crowd. I keep calling him, he keeps ignoring me.

I keep waiting for a long time. I am getting worried Ramesh might try to rape my wife again.

I finally decide to wave a two thousand rupees note. He grabs it and puts it in his pocket. “What do you want?” He asks.

I give him the order. He nods and goes to take orders from others and starts preparing their order first. I keep asking for my order.

Suddenly he looks angrily. “Don’t you see I am busy?” He asks me.

“But I or”, he interjects. “Wait patiently or I will kick you the fuck out!”

I can’t get kicked out while my wife is inside the bar. I apologize.

He doesn’t start preparing. Every minute is making me more scared about my wife. After some time, I decide to return without taking my order.

Ramesh is standing behind my wife. One of his hands is covering my wife’s pussy and the other is on her breast. The other breast is being covered by another guy from the gang. She is holding a phone, not hers, in her hands and both she and Ramesh are watching something on the phone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.