My Wife Gets Gangraped ? - Cover

My Wife Gets Gangraped ?

Copyright© 2022 by ExtremeDarkPerversion

Chapter 20: Dance III: Twerking

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: Dance III: Twerking - Why doesn't it feel like it? Why did she wear that revealing dress to the seedy bar? Why did she play that game? Please note that incest tags have been added as a caution. The story doesn't have incest except for maybe two-three lines. I don't want to spoil it but if you are reading this for incest, you will be disappointed. Warning: The story becomes sick and violent towards the end. The story doesn't have a nice happy ending,at least not for everybody. Sorry for the grammatical mistakes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Reluctant   True Story   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Necrophilia   Squirting   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Caution   Indian Erotica   Prostitution   Violence  

After the tenth or eleventh guy, Ramesh goes in front of her again and starts grinding his crotch on her pussy. He lets the guy behind her have his fun but after he finishes, Ramesh stops anyone else to take his place.

He turns her so that he is behind her and orders”Start twerking”

“Nooooo”, my wife says with a smile as she covers her privates.

“Why not?” He asks.

“I am naked!” My wife explains.

He wraps one of his hands around her tummy and shoves it below her hand covering her pussy. “I will hide your precious cunt, now spread your legs”, he says and taps her inner thighs.

My wife rolls her eyes and starts spreading her legs and getting lower simultaneously. Ramesh grabs her waist with the other hand.

“Bend more” he orders but before my wife could reply or do anything another guy just comes in front of her and pushes her down by her shoulders. She loses her balance and grabs the guy’s pants for support.

“Yes, grab him support ... better yet wrap your hands around his thighs”, Ramesh says.

“His dic...” again they don’t let her speak. Two other guys pull her hands from the sides of his thigh and place them on the back of the things. Her face gets pushed into his crotch.

She lifts her head a little and complains, “His crotch is directly in front of my face” but she doesn’t move her hand even though the other guys are not holding her hands anymore. The guy in front wraps his hands lightly around her neck.

“It is okay...”Ramesh says.

“And my breasts...” she says and I realize her breasts are hanging down and her nipples are visible. Two guys from the gang immediately grab them.

Ramesh moves his hand from her pussy to her waist, grabbing her waist with both hands for full control, and lowers himself a little and pushes his crotch between my wife’s legs. If his penis was out, it would be inside my wife.

“Twerk bitch” Ramesh orders and gives a light smack on her ass.

I can’t believe he just called her a bitch. Great, she will be really upset now.

Instead, she starts shaking her butt. She is moving her butt up and down on Ramesh’s crotch. He grabs her tightly and pushes her crotch well into her legs. My wife’s face pushes forward into the guy’s crotch. She moans but continues to shake her butt while keeping her hands wrapped around the guy as Ramesh starts humping her.

I look around. Everyone seems to be enjoying the visual of my wife’s face pushed into a man’s crotch, while she shakes her ass on another and two more guys are groping her breasts. Many of them are rubbing their penis and one of them is watching my wife as another woman’s mouth goes up and down on his penis.

Eventually, my wife gets tired and stops shaking her ass and tries to get up. But nobody allows her. Ramesh starts grinding his crotch on her and moving her ass in circles. She stops trying to get out, instead, I see her grab the guy more tightly.

Ramesh keeps rubbing his crotch on my wife’s for some time and then smacks her ass. She turns back to look. I can see she is trying to stop herself from moaning.

“Start shaking” Ramesh orders.

My wife starts shaking her butt again and pushes her face back into the guy’s crotch.

Ramesh slides one of his hands from her waist to her pussy and starts rubbing her. She stops for a second and then restarts twerking her ass. Ramesh plunges two fingers inside her and starts rapidly thrusting them in and out.

My wife digs her fingers into the backside of the guy’s thighs and stops shaking her butt as her body shakes. He keeps thrusting his fingers and shouts, “Twerk”. My wife starts shaking her ass again as Ramesh continues to hump her and thrust his fingers.

She is going to have another orgasm. Ramesh quietly opens the zip.

“He is going to rape you!” I scream before a hand covers my mouth. My wife turns to look at Ramesh pulling his dick out. Her eyes widen in shock. Before she can react, within a split second, the guy in front grabs her head with both hands and shoves it into his crotch. The guys, grabbing her breasts, move their hands to the sides of her body and hold her in place.

I know the bouncers won’t be able to reach us in time. Ramesh rubs his penis on my wife’s crotch. My wife squirms.

I use all my force to jerk myself free and jump on Ramesh. We both fall to the ground. I am on top of him.

I feel a huge punch on my cheek and the force turns my face and my other cheek hits on the floor. I scream in pain but he punches me again. He immediately gets up while I lie on the floor in agony. I see his foot coming in my direction and close my eyes. The foot hits my belly and knocks my air out. He kicks again. I feel another foot being placed on my cheek, pressing my face down to the floor.

I open my eyes to see Ramesh holding my wife’s waist and aiming his penis but bouncers have already reached the place and raised the guns. The guy in front is still holding my wife’s head. My wife’s ass is hanging in the air, with her entire pussy visible to the crowd. Ramesh is looking at the bouncers angrily.

“Let him fuck the whore. She is a cock tease” somebody shouts from the crowd. “Yeah” the crowd shouts.

“She is a slut”, “She wants it”, “Fuck her”, “Her cunt is ready” the crowd starts shouting. Ramesh keeps looking angrily at the bouncers.

The bouncer cocks his gun. “No rapes inside the club”, he says.

Ramesh finally signals to his guys. They let my wife and me go. My wife immediately comes to my aid and bends to look at my face. “Are you okay?” She asks.

She is bending from her waist instead of her knees. Everyone behind her, except Ramesh’s gang, is looking toward her ass. Lust is plastered on their faces. Ramesh and his gang are still in a staring match with the bouncers.

“I am okay” I lie and try to get up but it hurts so I just sit.

“Are you okay?” I hear a bouncer ask. She stands, covers her privates, and nods her head.”Did he...” the bouncer starts asking but she interrupts. “It’s fine, a misunderstanding”, she says. I can’t believe she is still protecting him. “You heard her, a misunderstanding!” Ramesh growls at the bouncers. He looks at him angrily but then turns back and leaves. All the bouncers leave.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.