My Wife Gets Gangraped ? - Cover

My Wife Gets Gangraped ?

Copyright© 2022 by ExtremeDarkPerversion

Chapter 2: The Shock

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Shock - Why doesn't it feel like it? Why did she wear that revealing dress to the seedy bar? Why did she play that game? Please note that incest tags have been added as a caution. The story doesn't have incest except for maybe two-three lines. I don't want to spoil it but if you are reading this for incest, you will be disappointed. Warning: The story becomes sick and violent towards the end. The story doesn't have a nice happy ending,at least not for everybody. Sorry for the grammatical mistakes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Reluctant   True Story   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Necrophilia   Squirting   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Caution   Indian Erotica   Prostitution   Violence  

Obviously, we are not going out. Is she pranking me? I relax and sit back on the sofa to see what she does next.

“What are you doing? I thought we were getting late”, she says with alarm.

“Oh please! ... you are wearing this?” I laugh.

She looks at me in confusion.

“Yeah...”, she replies, sounding confused.

I look at her confused too. The realization takes more than a few seconds.

“Are you really planning to go out wearing this?”, I ask in horror.

“Yes of course. I bought it to go to the bar”, she replies as she unlocks her phone.

“Are you crazy? You can’t go in this dress”, I exclaim in shock.

“What are you talking about?”, she asks absent-mindedly as she does something on her phone.

“This is too revealing!”, I shout out of desperation.

She looks at me. “You know we are going to a hip bar and not a temple, right?”, she asks with sincerity.

“But...” I start to say she interrupts,” I know you have never been to any nightclub...”.

She is right, I was always a good, nice man. I don’t drink, I don’t party. I don’t even have a friend who goes to nightclubs.

“ ... but girls usually wear sexy clothes”, she adds.

“But it’s not even hiding anything! I can see everything”, I scream.

“Don’t be gross” she says irritated as she opens her pocket mirror and applies her lip gloss.

“But ... you are a married woman!” I try to remind her.

She stops checking herself and looks at me angrily. “What does that mean? Because I am married, my life is over. I can’t wear sexy clothes?”, she asks angrily. “But this is too much ... why aren’t you wearing your underwear?”, I ask. “This is a tube dress, I can’t wear a bra” she declares. “Ah...” I gasp at the utter loss of words. I don’t understand why she doesn’t realize how she looks. “Why aren’t you wearing your panty?” I scream. “I tried, but the panty lines are sooooooo noticeable in this dress I had to decide against it”, she says casually.

How are noticeable panty lines an issue and not her visible pussy? I just stand there frozen thinking of my next words.

“Let’s go”, she says.

I can’t think of anything to say.

“You look like a prostitute!” I blurt it out. But as soon as it leaves my mouth I know I made a huge mistake.

Her eyes widen in shock. She is clearly offended. “What do you mean by that? Do you think you have any say in my dress? Who the hell are you to comment on my dress? This is my body! I decide!” She yells at top of her voice.

I knew as soon as the word “prostitute” came out of my mouth, I lost the argument.

“Please, I didn’t mean...” I try to calm her down.

“Stop. I am going alone. You can stay here and think how you don’t control me”, she declares and opens Uber on her phone.

I definitely can’t let her go to the bar alone in this dress. “Please. I am sorry. Really I didn’t mean it. I don’t know what came over me. Sorry! Please let’s go together” I plead.

She looks at me with angry suspicious eyes.

“You promise to not act like a neanderthal?”, she asks.

“I promise”, I say, even though I don’t clearly know what not acting like a neanderthal means. I assume not commenting on her dress is part of it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.