My Wife Gets Gangraped ? - Cover

My Wife Gets Gangraped ?

Copyright© 2022 by ExtremeDarkPerversion

Chapter 19: Dance II: Sandwich

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: Dance II: Sandwich - Why doesn't it feel like it? Why did she wear that revealing dress to the seedy bar? Why did she play that game? Please note that incest tags have been added as a caution. The story doesn't have incest except for maybe two-three lines. I don't want to spoil it but if you are reading this for incest, you will be disappointed. Warning: The story becomes sick and violent towards the end. The story doesn't have a nice happy ending,at least not for everybody. Sorry for the grammatical mistakes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Reluctant   True Story   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Necrophilia   Squirting   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Caution   Indian Erotica   Prostitution   Violence  

Ramesh grabs her by her waist and pulls her into him. He forces his crotch in between her legs. She immediately starts to push him away.

He starts moving her waist and gyrating his hips in a seductive dance.

She relaxes. She lets him move her body as she closes her eyes. She doesn’t open her eyes when two other guys grab her breasts. I see another guy, not from Ramesh’s gang, walk up behind her. His hard penis is clearly pitching a tent in his loose half-pants. He pushes his hard-on vertically into my wife’s ass crack.

She turns her head to look at him. “I want to dance too”, the guy says. My wife blinks lazily and turns her head back and closes her eyes.

Both of them, the new guy and Ramesh push themselves on my wife, squeezing her and sandwiching her in between while two more guys keep squeezing her breasts. The new guy, my wife, and Ramesh start moving their hips, dancing in unison. Ramesh is grinding his crotch in my wife’s pussy and the new guy is rubbing his crotch in my wife’s ass crack. The other two guys continue to grope her breasts.

Soon my wife has another orgasm. She tries to push them off after the orgasm but they don’t let her and she stops trying.

The new guy starts dry humping her. “Stop”, she says and turns her head behind her. The guy doesn’t stop, instead, Ramesh starts dry humping too.

She turns her head toward Ramesh and says “Stop”. She is not angry but smiling.

“What? We are dancing...” Ramesh jokes.

My wife gives him a fake angry look. “Stop”, she says again. Ramesh stops dry humping and goes back to grinding.

She turns her head back but the new guy suddenly pushes himself on her and grabs her. He starts to give rapid small and heaving thrusts.

“Take it, you fucking slut!” He says and grabs her face and starts kissing her.

My wife immediately tries to move away but Ramesh holds her in place. I try to push him but again somebody grabs me and makes me kneel. He is thrusting at a faster and faster rate as he tries to shove his tongue inside my wife’s closed lips.

Before the bouncers could reach, he lets my wife go. He has a big wet patch in front of his pants. Ramesh also releases my wife and the guy holding me releases me.

He looks at my wife, raises both hands midway in the air, and says sarcastically with a smile on his face, “why don’t you give me a makeup hug?” People laugh at the absurdity. I guess everyone finds this ridiculous too. No one should reconcile with their attempted rapist or molester by makeup hug, which, by the way, is just another excuse to molest her again.

My wife, however, nods, pushes her body onto his body, and wraps her hands around her neck. The guy is first surprised but then wraps his hands around her. People start her calling her “slut”, “whore”, “uncle fucker” and other disgusting things.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.