My Wife Gets Gangraped ? - Cover

My Wife Gets Gangraped ?

Copyright© 2022 by ExtremeDarkPerversion

Chapter 18: Dance I

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: Dance I - Why doesn't it feel like it? Why did she wear that revealing dress to the seedy bar? Why did she play that game? Please note that incest tags have been added as a caution. The story doesn't have incest except for maybe two-three lines. I don't want to spoil it but if you are reading this for incest, you will be disappointed. Warning: The story becomes sick and violent towards the end. The story doesn't have a nice happy ending,at least not for everybody. Sorry for the grammatical mistakes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Reluctant   True Story   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Necrophilia   Squirting   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Caution   Indian Erotica   Prostitution   Violence  

“I am done with these hugs”, she says while pushing the last guy. “I am going to dance now” she declares as she covers her nipples with her hair and covers her pussy with her hand. She looks more relaxed and happier.

Okay. I have to stop this. I can’t let anyone else be this physically close to my wife. I grab my wife’s hand.

“Can we dance?” I ask.

She pushes my hand away.

“Don’t you have to abandon me?” She asks sarcastically. I can’t believe she is angry at me for leaving her for a few minutes and not at the people who tried to rape her!

Ramesh wraps his hand around her waist from behind and quickly turns her before anyone understands what is happening. He keeps one hand on her waist and the other on her back. She seemed shocked at first but then nods. She wraps her free hand around his neck. They start dancing, moving their whole bodies in unison.

“The hand is causing a lot of trouble...” he says pointing to the hand covering her pussy “I will cover it. You. dance with both hands”

He said he tried to rape her because of this!

My wife just nods and lets him push his hand between her legs. I see my wife squeeze her eyes shut as she grabs Ramesh’s back with one hand and with the other hand squeezes his forearm.

With her eyes closed, she starts dancing. She is definitely moving her hips more.

“You are rubbing me”, she says, slightly annoyed after some time while she still continues to dance.

“I am not rubbing you”, he says with fake innocence

She looks at him suspiciously.

“My palm kept slipping on your wet cunt, I had to keep adjusting”, he says seemingly sincerely.

She buys it. “Be careful” she says and starts moving her pelvis again and closes her eyes. This time I can clearly see him rubbing her in between the legs.

She doesn’t say anything though. She keeps moving her hips on his hands. I can see her biting her lips and taking deep breaths.

He keeps increasing the pace of his rubbing.

She opens her eyes and stops dancing again. “You are clearly rubbing”, she says with a smile.

“Don’t be stupid. You are feeling like that because you are dancing” he says.

“Maybe, fine”, she says and goes back to dancing. How can my wife he is not doing it intentionally?

He immediately starts rubbing her like crazy. He is pulling out the whole length of his palm until the middle fingertip is visible and then pushes his whole palm between her thighs until only his wrist is visible. Everyone can hear the wet sounds and see my wife trembling. She lets him do this for a few minutes and then opens her eyes.

“Ahhhhh ... You are seriously bad ... Ahhhh ... you are ... Ahhhh ... you are rubbing me”, she says with fake anger. She doesn’t even try to push his hand.

He just brings his hand to her face, she immediately covers her pussy with her hands.

“Look at this, you are leaking a river ... my hands keep slipping”, he says while displaying his wet palm.

“Shut up! I know your game” she says with a smile. “You need to stop”, she adds.

Ramesh pulls her hands and shoves his hand again. She lets him and starts dancing with closed eyes again.

He starts rubbing her like crazy. My wife doesn’t say anything. He suddenly shoves two of his fingers inside her.

My wife suddenly smashes herself into him and wraps his hands around her neck and shoves her face into his neck. She keeps moving her hips as he starts thrusting. Within a few thrusts she orgasms again.

She pushes him and his hand away. And covers herself with her hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.