My Wife Gets Gangraped ? - Cover

My Wife Gets Gangraped ?

Copyright© 2022 by ExtremeDarkPerversion

Chapter 17: Make-up Hugs

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: Make-up Hugs - Why doesn't it feel like it? Why did she wear that revealing dress to the seedy bar? Why did she play that game? Please note that incest tags have been added as a caution. The story doesn't have incest except for maybe two-three lines. I don't want to spoil it but if you are reading this for incest, you will be disappointed. Warning: The story becomes sick and violent towards the end. The story doesn't have a nice happy ending,at least not for everybody. Sorry for the grammatical mistakes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Reluctant   True Story   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Necrophilia   Squirting   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Caution   Indian Erotica   Prostitution   Violence  

“Take out the hand ... it doesn’t feel like a hug if it’s not two hands ... and no one can see your cunt while you are hugging me anyway”, Ramesh says.

“Whatever”, my wife says, rolls her eyes, and moves the hand covering her pussy to the back of his neck.

He pulls her still closer until both of their body is completely glued together. He still tightens his hands around her, squeezing her body like a python does its prey.

“Ahhhhh ... it hurts” my wife complains.

“This is a make-up bear hug!” He jokes while moving his hips, pushing his crotch in between my wife’s legs. I think I see my wife tightening her grip.

“Are you trying to rub your penis on me?” My wife asks, concerned.

“What! I am just trying to adjust” he says with the same convincing tone that a child says he didn’t try to get cookies while his hand is stuck in the jar.

She seems to buy the explanation. I don’t know why the hug has to go so long.

One of his hands starts to slip downwards from her back to her waist and then he grabs her ass and he starts roughly squeezing it. He “adjusts” his hips once more, rubbing his crotch between my wife’s legs.

My wife at first pushes herself into him, tightens her hand, and pushes her face into his neck.

After a few seconds, she tries to pull up his hand from her ass. He doesn’t let her, instead, he keeps squeezing.

“Stop it”, my wife says but it doesn’t have any teeth.

“I am just hugging you”, he says and grinds his crotch once more. I see my wife close her eyes and bite her lips. In a few seconds, she comes to her senses.

“You can’t hug me from my ass”, she says.

“One on the back and another on the ass, it’s the perfect way to hug”, he says jokingly.

“Shut up”, my wife says while laughing.

“Now please”, she asks him when he does not stop.

I see his face suddenly turn angry and him thinking for a few seconds. His face relaxes.

“Fine”, he says and lifts his hand to her waist. My wife goes back to hugging him with both arms.

He starts squeezing the other ass-cheek with the other hand. He “adjusts” his crotch again. My wife again needs a few seconds to compose herself. “Hey” my wife complains when she is able to. “What?”, he asks with fake innocence.

“Move it” my wife demands, still grabbing his hand. He makes a face like he is doing something physically hard, pushes his crotch more into the gap between her legs, and very aggressively grinds his crotch, gyrating his hips in tight circles.

My wife wraps the second hand around his neck too and pushes her face into his neck. She doesn’t speak and lets him do what he wants for more than a few seconds.

“Move your hand” she requests in a whisper.

He moves the other hand to her ass cheek too and starts groping her whole ass.

“Move your hands up!” She exclaims with a smile.

“What are you doing? Decide at one go! So many confusing orders!” He exclaims with fake irritation.

“Okay just move them up”, my wife says while laughing.

He moves his hand up, slides them between themselves and grabs both of her breasts, and starts mauling them like crazy.

“Ahhhhhh” my wife moans and says “stop it!” tries to push him away with a smile. He doesn’t stop

“Stop it”, my wife says again.

I see him get angry again. He looks at one of his gang members, and says, “she is all yours, grab her” before my wife could say anything he pushes, and almost throws her towards him. He grabs my wife, yanks her onto himself and wraps his hands around her, and starts squeezing. It was like two boys passing a toy.

“Nilesh and you should also hug and make up”, Ramesh says as Nilesh starts adjusting his hip too by grinding in between my wife’s legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.