My Wife Gets Gangraped ? - Cover

My Wife Gets Gangraped ?

Copyright© 2022 by ExtremeDarkPerversion

Chapter 16: Toxic Masculinity

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Toxic Masculinity - Why doesn't it feel like it? Why did she wear that revealing dress to the seedy bar? Why did she play that game? Please note that incest tags have been added as a caution. The story doesn't have incest except for maybe two-three lines. I don't want to spoil it but if you are reading this for incest, you will be disappointed. Warning: The story becomes sick and violent towards the end. The story doesn't have a nice happy ending,at least not for everybody. Sorry for the grammatical mistakes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Reluctant   True Story   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Necrophilia   Squirting   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Caution   Indian Erotica   Prostitution   Violence  

I suddenly see them moving towards my wife and start running. Thankfully, I reach my wife first. I grab her arm and try to drag her.

“No”, she says without opening her eyes.

“Pia, Pia ... they are coming here”, I tell her urgently. She opens her eyes and looks in the direction I am terrifyingly pointing.

Ramesh and his gang are moving towards her. She sees them and turns to me.

“Oh, now you are worried? When you know they won’t be able to do anything?’ she says with anger. “Go back and let me dance”, she says calmly. I notice her nipples have suddenly hardened again.

They are here.

“Let’s dance” Ramesh offers with a raised hand. He has switched to the normal voice. His gang has surrounded us.

My wife rolls her eyes and turns her back to him and starts dancing. Ramesh wraps his hand just below her breasts from the back and pulls her onto him.

“Come on! Till when are you going to be angry?” He asks like he didn’t try to rape her a few minutes ago.

My wife pushes his hand away and turns to face him. “You tried to rape me!” She exclaims angrily but not as angry as she should be. It’s more like he forgot to clean the plates.

“Rape! Come on!” He laughs and then continues with a smile, “If I had just shoved my cock into that wet cunt you would have begged me to fuck you harder”

My wife gives him a cold stare and turns her back again.

He grabs her again from the back and pulls her into him.

“Is everything okay?”, someone asks. I didn’t realize when a bouncer had come near us.

“Yes, everything is okay”, Ramesh growls without letting go of my wife. His rape voice is back.

The bouncer ignores him and looks directly at my wife and asks her, “Is everything okay?”

“He is forcing himself on her”, I say. The bouncer ignores me as well.

My wife turns her head to look at Ramesh for a few moments and then just nods at the bouncer.

Why would she do this?

The bouncer leaves. Ramesh growls “motherfucker” under his breath.

My wife pushes his hands again and turns to face him.

“You guys tried to rape me and they...” My wife starts to say but Ramesh interrupts.

“First of all, stop calling it rape, you let tens of people suck your cleavage while I grabbed your pussy. You were leaking like a fountain and then you came like a firehose...” he says angrily, still with a little bit of his rape voice. “ ... Now let it go!” He demands as he wraps his hand around my wife’s waist and pulls her onto himself.

Thankfully my wife’s hand which, she is using to cover her pussy, acts as a buffer between him and her.

I had my suspicions before but I am confident now, these guys are not sorry at all, they are just attempting again. Even then Ramesh is not apologizing.

My wife doesn’t resist him pulling her or wrapping his hand around her. “I can’t stop my body from reacting. It is not in my control” she says defensively, like she did something wrong, instead of being angry.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.