My Wife Gets Gangraped ? - Cover

My Wife Gets Gangraped ?

Copyright© 2022 by ExtremeDarkPerversion

Chapter 15: The Aftermath

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: The Aftermath - Why doesn't it feel like it? Why did she wear that revealing dress to the seedy bar? Why did she play that game? Please note that incest tags have been added as a caution. The story doesn't have incest except for maybe two-three lines. I don't want to spoil it but if you are reading this for incest, you will be disappointed. Warning: The story becomes sick and violent towards the end. The story doesn't have a nice happy ending,at least not for everybody. Sorry for the grammatical mistakes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Reluctant   True Story   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Necrophilia   Squirting   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Caution   Indian Erotica   Prostitution   Violence  

As soon as the bouncers leave, the crowd goes back to dancing and having sex with each other as if nothing happened. I stand up and offer my hand as support to my wife. She covers her nipples with her hair, her pussy with one hand takes my hand with the other hand, and pulls herself up. Now, we can just leave.

“I need a good drink after this”, she says casually like she is exhausted from cleaning the house.

I stare at her in disbelief. How the hell does she still want to stay here? Before I could reply, she starts walking toward the drink counter. Her entire back including her butt is entirely naked.

People notice her naked body and start groping her tits, smacking her naked ass, or rubbing her thighs. A guy grabs her, wraps one hand around her waist, and places one of her hands on his crotch. “Check the size of slut. This is going to scratch your itch like your dickless hubby could ever do” he says. I realize his penis is huge. She says with a smile, “No” “Come on, Don’t be cunt. Feel how hard my cock is for you” he says. “No”, she says and the guy lets her go and mutters “Whore!” under his breath.

She looks pleased. I look at her in disbelief.

“How ... why...” I don’t even know what to ask.

“They can’t rape me!” She replies gleefully. “This might be the safest place in the city. A woman won’t be raped even if she is not wearing anything.” She says with joy.

I look around. Women are at various degrees of undress. People are having sex in public. If this were to happen anywhere in the country these women will surely be gang-raped. In some weird way, this is indeed a safe place for a woman.

“Right?” She asks. “But they are groping...” I start to say and immediately a guy grabs her and starts rubbing his erect penis on her thigh.

She lets him continue for a few seconds and then tells him, “stop” he doesn’t listen. “No, stop”, she says again. He lifts his head and says, “come on baby, I know you want this”

She shakes her head with a smile. He reluctantly lets her go and mutters, “fucking cock tease” and then disappears into the crowd.

She starts walking again. People keep groping her, shouting indecent words at her. Multiple guys show her their penis. Some rub their penis on her hand. Almost all of them reminded her that I had never made her orgasm or I have a small penis.

She just keeps saying no and they keep letting her go, well, after calling her something rude.

She reaches the bar and asks for two non-alcoholic mojitos. The bartender, like before, prepares for us first.

As we sip the drink, I think of what to ask. So many things have been revealed tonight. She had sex with her uncle and mother. I never made her orgasm but she had an orgasm from attempted rape. And why is she not more upset about the attempted rape? Why is she not bothered to be completely naked in front of a bunch of strangers?

“Can we please go home?” I plead.

“Why?” She asks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.