My Wife Gets Gangraped ? - Cover

My Wife Gets Gangraped ?

Copyright© 2022 by ExtremeDarkPerversion

Chapter 14: The Punishments Part 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: The Punishments Part 2 - Why doesn't it feel like it? Why did she wear that revealing dress to the seedy bar? Why did she play that game? Please note that incest tags have been added as a caution. The story doesn't have incest except for maybe two-three lines. I don't want to spoil it but if you are reading this for incest, you will be disappointed. Warning: The story becomes sick and violent towards the end. The story doesn't have a nice happy ending,at least not for everybody. Sorry for the grammatical mistakes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Reluctant   True Story   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Necrophilia   Squirting   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Caution   Indian Erotica   Prostitution   Violence  

“Now it is time for the second punishment!” the manager says.

Ramesh grabs her dress and pulls it apart, ripping it apart in multiple places.

“What!” as my wife yells and covers her privates with her hands, he goes in and starts ripping out any remaining fabric without replying to my wife.

“Your 2nd punishment is to be fully naked for the rest of the night” the manager shouts and the crowd cheers.

I look at my wife. She doesn’t seem at all upset with this.

Flood lights are turned off and music starts back again. I immediately can’t see anything. As the strobe light hits the pole, I see the stage is empty.

I hear my wife’s scream. I immediately rush into the crowd towards the scream. People have started dancing and having sex, too busy to notice me, so I push them aside and keep running. I soon find my wife inside a thick circle of men.

She is on the ground, on her back. One of the bike riders is holding her hands and covering her mouth and another is holding her legs open. Ramesh is sitting between her legs and shoving his fingers in and out of her pussy with one hand and groping her breast with another.

I try to grab him but someone covers my mouth and someone else grabs my hand. I am forced to kneel. Multiple hands keep in place.

“Stop acting like a cock tease!” Ramesh growls. His voice has changed. He sounds bitter and cruel. “You fucking uncle fucking whore ... you are wetter than a fucking mop bucket”, he says. His fingers are in fact making wet sounds while going in and out of my wife’s pussy. I can also see her hardened nipple and the glistening fluid around her pussy and thighs. Ramesh is not lying. But no matter how her body is reacting, my wife is still struggling to get out.

Ramesh lowers himself over her body and starts sucking the other breast. He continues to grope her breast and thrust his fingers in and out of her pussy.

I struggle as hard as I can but I am not able to shake myself free. I feel more hopeless and helpless than I have ever felt.

Suddenly, my wife stops resisting. Her eyes roll back to her head as her body arcs, her toe curls, her chest and cheeks become red and she starts shaking uncontrollably.

“She is cumming” Ramesh exclaims cheerfully. He keeps thrusting his fingers in and out. Fluid starts spraying out of her pussy. She is stretching her legs and curling her toes. She keeps shaking for some time.

I can’t even make her orgasm once. I feel so tiny. So helpless.

She eventually relaxes, her eyes become normal and she starts breathing like she just ran a marathon. She doesn’t seem to have the energy or focus to struggle. Ramesh stops fingering and opens his zip.

Ramesh pulls out his dick. My wife doesn’t seem to notice. He starts rubbing her dick on her slit. My wife widens her eyes, looks down, and starts shaking her head rapidly. She doesn’t want this. Ramesh just smiles cruelly at her.

Ramesh turns to look at me and says “Keep watching faggot! Maybe you will learn some lessons ... then your wife won’t need to whore herself out” and lowers himself over her body and readies for his first thrust.

Someone grabs him by the back of the collar and drags him back. And I see multiple guns pointed at the guys holding my wife down.

They immediately release her and me. My wife sits up with her hands covering her privates and looks up at the bouncer who saved her.

“Did you want to have sex?” The bouncer asks my wife. My wife looks at Ramesh who is being held by another bouncer. I expected to see hatred and disgust but she just seemed a little irritated. My wife shakes her head.

“The cunt just came like a firehose”, Ramesh says with anger and disgust.

The bouncer looks at my wife and tells her “if you tell they tried to rape you, then they acted against the rules of the bar and we will remind everyone what happens when someone breaks the rules of the bar...”

Ramesh still looks angry.

The bouncer continues, “ ... but if you say this was a simple misunderstanding, then we will let them go”

She looks at Ramesh. If he was angry before a while ago but now he is fuming. He obviously doesn’t like that she has the ability to control what happens to him.

“Tell them he tried to rape you” I demand. She doesn’t even look at me.

She looks at him for some time and says “Misunderstanding”. Immediately Ramesh pushes the guy holding him and frees himself, looks angrily at my wife and then me, goes into the crowd, and disappears. The other bike riders follow him. Bouncers go back to their posts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.