My Wife Gets Gangraped ? - Cover

My Wife Gets Gangraped ?

Copyright© 2022 by ExtremeDarkPerversion

Chapter 13: The Punishments Part 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: The Punishments Part 1 - Why doesn't it feel like it? Why did she wear that revealing dress to the seedy bar? Why did she play that game? Please note that incest tags have been added as a caution. The story doesn't have incest except for maybe two-three lines. I don't want to spoil it but if you are reading this for incest, you will be disappointed. Warning: The story becomes sick and violent towards the end. The story doesn't have a nice happy ending,at least not for everybody. Sorry for the grammatical mistakes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Reluctant   True Story   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Necrophilia   Squirting   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Caution   Indian Erotica   Prostitution   Violence  

As my wife adjusts her dress, Ramesh waves his hand at the crowd. He intentionally did what he did. My wife doesn’t look upset though. She is smiling and excited. The manager climbs up.

He has his mic.

“You failed to break the record and now you will be punished “ he declares with excitement. The entire bar cheers.

My wife gives a small nod.

“Your first punishment is answering ten questions truthfully”, he says “do you understand?”

My wife nods her head.

“Okay. Question one” the manager says and The crowd starts shouting the most intrusive vulgar questions imaginable.

The manager chooses the first question.

“Who popped your cherry”, he asks as Ramesh and the whole bar go silent. The only noise is the wet sounds coming from people having sex.

She looks surprised at first but then takes the mic. “My husband doesn’t know this” the whole crowd woos. Ramesh hypes up the crowd by encouraging them from the stage.

“My uncle”, she says finally. The crowd cheers. I am stunned.

“Did you just say, uncle?” The manager asks stunned.

“Yes, my father’s own brother” she replies with a smile.

“How?” He asks still stunned.

“I had actually planned to ... wait let me start from ... okay ... so I knew my uncle was having sex with my mother...” the crowd gasps but she continues, “ ... I got the idea from them and invited my boyfriend when the house was empty but he ... umm ... finished prematurely”, she tells the crowd. The crowd starts laughing.

“But then my uncle caught me ... we were doing it ... and then my mom caught us ... but uncle made us have a threesome with him” the crowd is not laughing anymore. They are silent for a second and then start cheering again. I can’t believe it’s true. It can’t.

Ramesh moves closer to the mic and asks, “Did he rape you?”

She shakes her head and tells “well at first but I had a huge crush on him from watching him have sex with my mom so...”

The crowd cheers.

“Question 2...” the manager says.

“What? this is question four or five!”

Both the manager and Ramesh shake their heads. “They were related questions.” the manager explains.

My wife pouts. She is not angry.

“Question 2. Who else has fucked you and where?” the manager asks

Where ... do you mean place?” she asks.

“No ... no ... which hole!” Ramesh says with a smile.

My wife rolls her eyes playfully.

“I guess that boyfriend didn’t have sex me, uncle had sex in all the ... everywhere...” she says.

“Don’t be shy ... say where everywhere” Ramesh says with a smile. She looks at him with fake irritation but smiles.

“Fine ... uncle fucked me in my mouth, ass and pussy ... mom fucked me in my mouth, ass and pussy...” she starts the list while the crowd cheers.

“How did your mom fuck you?” the manager asks.

“Oh ... sometimes with a double-headed dildo ... sometimes with a strap-on dildo...” she clarifies.

The crowd cheers. She continues going down a very long list. I can’t believe I never asked her about her past.

“ ... And my husband has fucked me only in my pussy” she ends the long list with me.

“Wait why just your cunt?” The manager asks.

“I don’t know ... he has never tried,” she says. It’s true. I can’t believe people like assholes. It seems disgusting to me. And mouth, I didn’t know she would let me. I didn’t try. What if she had gotten super offended?

But why is she telling this to everybody? Shed didn’t even tell me about her past.

“Question 3: Does your husband satisfy you with his cock?”

I am more anxious than I have ever been. I know I will be humiliated in front of so many people. But at least I am good at sex, I reassure myself, even though I am slightly below average in size.

“Can I skip these questions and answer five different questions instead?” She asks.

“Noooooo” the crowd answers.

“I am very sorry but I have to tell the truth...” she says. But why, why does she have to tell the truth? What does she owe to these people?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.