My Wife Gets Gangraped ? - Cover

My Wife Gets Gangraped ?

Copyright© 2022 by ExtremeDarkPerversion

Chapter 12: The Proof

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: The Proof - Why doesn't it feel like it? Why did she wear that revealing dress to the seedy bar? Why did she play that game? Please note that incest tags have been added as a caution. The story doesn't have incest except for maybe two-three lines. I don't want to spoil it but if you are reading this for incest, you will be disappointed. Warning: The story becomes sick and violent towards the end. The story doesn't have a nice happy ending,at least not for everybody. Sorry for the grammatical mistakes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Reluctant   True Story   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Necrophilia   Squirting   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Caution   Indian Erotica   Prostitution   Violence  

“Let’s go”, Ramesh says and grabs my wife’s arms. He drags her to the unoccupied pole in the middle of the bar. Each pole comes from the middle of a narrow circular platform raised around four feet off the ground.

“Climb up”, Ramesh says to my wife.

My wife looks at him with her eyes completely wide. If she climbs up, a lot of people can look up her dress. And more of the pussy will be on display. For the first time, her whole slit would be visible not just part of it from the front.

And there is another problem. The platform is too high and there is no stair or ladder to climb on it gracefully. There is no way she can climb up with her dress still covering her breasts and her pussy. It might even rip!

“She can’t! She can’t climb up” I say.

“She has to prove to the whole crowd”, someone says.

My wife places her hands on the platform and tries to lift herself. Her dress slips from both the top and bottom. She is about to give up when Ramesh starts lifting her up. Not gracefully. He is trying to lift her from her ass. It should be easy for a guy of his build but he is shifting his hands, trying for different angles. Not only her whole pussy slit is visible, but sometimes her pussy is spreading open, revealing the pink flesh inside. The same thing is happening to her asshole. Others start helping him. Each lifting from a different spot on her pelvis and ass. I notice in horror, that two fingers are inside her pussy. I see two more in her asshole.

She finally climbs up. She pulls her dress from both ends and fortunately it works in the first go. Her pussy, the full slit, is visible from the ground though. I am just glad that the room is lit by strobes and lasers so not a lot of people can actually see.

Suddenly the whole platform and the pole light up. The floodlights turn on, some from above her head and others from the ground. The whole bar’s attention is on my almost totally naked wife. People realize that they can see up my wife’s dress if they are near the platform. So the whole crowd rushes toward it pushing me back, to almost the edge of the crowd.

The whole bar is cheering, calling her names, and shouting obscene commands like “shove two fingers” “start jerking off” and “open those legs”.

She is standing there trembling. I don’t think it’s fear. She is smiling and looking excited.

Ramesh climbs up too and some people shout at him to get off. Another rider climbs up behind my wife. The platform is now full. Somebody passes a tray of lemon slices to Ramesh.

Ramesh says something and the other rider slides his hand into the top of her dress. As the dress rolls down, he grabs her breasts. He starts squeezing them together and hides the nipples.

The whole bar watches as my wife doesn’t resist but instead just stands there smiling.

Ramesh starts tucking in lemons like before. The crowd keeps cheering.

After her cleavage is full, Ramesh pulls the dress up. The dress rolls to the waist. Ramesh pushes one hand in between her legs to hide her pussy.

The whole bar sees my wife close her eyes, squeeze her eyebrows, bite her lips, and tighten her fist but not resist him in any way.

And then the guy slowly takes out his hands from the dress and starts moving to the side a little and sticks out his tongue. He takes his time first licking the whole cleavage and poking each lemon slice to choose the perfect slice as the bar watches as my wife struggles to maintain her posture, tremble and sweat.

He licks, sucks, and bites my wife’s cleavage for a long time and then pulls out the slice. My wife takes a sigh of relief and the crowd cheers and counts “one”.

The relief is short-lived; the rider climbs down and the next man climbs up. One after another men and, this time, women too, climb up, slowly and pull out the slices. After the women completed pulling the slices they immediately went to fucking or sucking one or multiple penises.

Two more are left to break the record and plenty of slices are remaining. But then Ramesh signals the next person to not come and instead he goes for the next slice himself.

Why is he not waiting for the last slice? Like the last time, he can take his sweet time then.

Suddenly the dress rolls down from the top. The cleavage loosens and all the slices fall to the ground.

“Punishment! ... Punishment! ... Punishment!” The whole bar starts chanting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.