My Wife Gets Gangraped ? - Cover

My Wife Gets Gangraped ?

Copyright© 2022 by ExtremeDarkPerversion

Chapter 10: The Champion

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Champion - Why doesn't it feel like it? Why did she wear that revealing dress to the seedy bar? Why did she play that game? Please note that incest tags have been added as a caution. The story doesn't have incest except for maybe two-three lines. I don't want to spoil it but if you are reading this for incest, you will be disappointed. Warning: The story becomes sick and violent towards the end. The story doesn't have a nice happy ending,at least not for everybody. Sorry for the grammatical mistakes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Reluctant   True Story   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Necrophilia   Squirting   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Caution   Indian Erotica   Prostitution   Violence  

Crowd cheers as she breaks the all-time record. And still, many slices are left. So the game continues.

But they are taking progressively more time as it becomes harder and harder to get one of the remaining slices.

My wife has started breathing like a life blower when she does breathe, which is between men trying to get the slices. She is tomato red. I can see the goosebumps throughout her skin.

Finally, all the slices are out. I take a sigh of relief. Finally, this is over.

“I think there is still one, I think it has slipped into the crack”, Ramesh says.

My wife nods. “I have to find it”, he says and wraps the other hand around her waist and pulls her closer so that their bodies are touching. His other hand is still between her legs.

He shoves his into her cleavage and starts “searching for the slice” like a madman. He is licking the cleavage, shoving the tongue in the crack, sucking the flesh and I think he is also biting her.

Everyone is staring with their full attention. Many of them are rubbing their crotch.

Her dress rolls down from the top. Ramesh continues to keep his head in between her breasts.

He finally lifts his head and lifts both of his hands in the air in excitement as he shows the slice in his mouth to everyone.

My wife tries to adjust her dress to cover her breasts. Her hands are trembling. Her pussy becomes uncovered. She tries to cover it. Her breasts become uncovered. She had to try twice more to get it right.

Everyone is cheering. I don’t know how many are noticing one of Ramesh’s palms is glistening wet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.