My Wife Gets Gangraped ? - Cover

My Wife Gets Gangraped ?

Copyright© 2022 by ExtremeDarkPerversion

Chapter 1: The Dress

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Dress - Why doesn't it feel like it? Why did she wear that revealing dress to the seedy bar? Why did she play that game? Please note that incest tags have been added as a caution. The story doesn't have incest except for maybe two-three lines. I don't want to spoil it but if you are reading this for incest, you will be disappointed. Warning: The story becomes sick and violent towards the end. The story doesn't have a nice happy ending,at least not for everybody. Sorry for the grammatical mistakes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Reluctant   True Story   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Necrophilia   Squirting   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Caution   Indian Erotica   Prostitution   Violence  

“Are you ready yet?” I yell at her. It’s getting late and anyway, the bar is in a seedy part of the city.

“Yes yes, I am done”, She says as she enters the living room.

I freeze immediately after seeing her.

At first, she seems to be completely nude. Instead, she is wearing a skin-colored tube dress that is somehow worse than being completely naked.

The top part of the dress is barely covering half her big round breasts. A small portion of the areola is still uncovered. It shouldn’t be noticeable if the areolas were not maroonish and didn’t create a sharp contrast with flawless fair skin. Even worse, the dress is squeezing her big breasts together making her bare cleavage bulge out in the middle.

I would have suggested she lift up her dress but it is worse at the bottom. When she was walking I caught glimpses of her pussy slit. The dress barely covers it. Even walking lifts the dress enough for a very small portion of the pussy to be visible. I am sure from the back, a good portion of her butt is permanently bare.

The fabric of the dress is very thin and very tight. I can see the contours of her breast, the protrusion of her nipples, the contours of her belly muscles, the dip of her navel, the concave curve of her slim waist, and the shape of her thick thigh. I can see the muscles moving when she walks.

She is completing the look by keeping her arm-length black hair open, wearing slightly darker skin tone lipstick, dark highlights around her blue eyes, a thick black choker around her neck, and a pair of skin-colored high heels.

As I stand frozen, she turns and starts looking for her phone. As I guessed, almost half of her ass is bare. And even in the covered portions, you can clearly see the contours of her big firm butt cheeks and the separation in the middle. She bends down to grab the phone from the tea table. I see her whole slit. She is beautiful down there. Her outer labia lips are entirely hiding the insides with a perfectly straight thin line in the middle.

The dress is very tight, very thin, and ends halfway through her butt. When she stands back up, the pressure is enough for the fabric to crumble and lift up to her waist. She pulls the dress down from the bottom. But she pulls a little too much and her nipples pop out and immediately the contour of the big breasts forces the fabric to crumble and slide down, uncovering her entire breasts. She carefully pulls her dress up, enough to hide most of her nipple (leaving a tiny strand of her uncovered areola) and her pussy...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.