Drugging the Hotel Guest - Cover

Drugging the Hotel Guest

by Ashok Kumar

Copyright© 2022 by Ashok Kumar

Erotica Story: Indian Hotel staff gets his first taste of white pussy, with the help of spiked mimosas.

Caution: This Erotica Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   White Female   Indian Male   Cream Pie   Indian Erotica   .

“Another mimosa please!” chirped a twangy American voice.

“Yes, ma’am!” Raju responded, and swiftly started mixing a drink for his guest, who was lounging by the poolside, sunbathing in a stringy bikini. While he made the cocktail, Raju stared lustily at the hotel guest from his counter-top. To say she was a stunner is an understatement: long blonde hair, freckled, and rocking the body of a pornstar.

Raju felt a stir in his loins. What he would do to fuck this bombshell...

In fact, he was already doing something about it. He discreetly added in some white powder into her drink. “Love potion”, his friend called it, when Raju bought it off of him a few days ago. A potent mix of ecstasy and a sedative, his friend said it was very effective in getting a girl’s guard down. He had so much success in drugging white tourists in clubs and bars around Goa, and fucking them.

It was Raju’s turn now. Mixing her drink well, he sauntered over where she was sunbathing. Her pale skin glistened in the warm sunlight, slick with sun-cream. Raju resisted the fleeting urge to pounce upon her, and said, “here you go, ma’am, your extra special mimosa.”

“Oh thank you so much, you’re so kind!”, the guest smiled wide, and languidly stretched across her sunbed. She had been having mimosas all afternoon, and Raju could tell the “love potion” was working.

The key, his friend advised, was to get her back to the hotel room before the drug really kicked in.

“Ma’am,” Raju started, “we’d like to offer you a complimentary massage.”

“Oh my, that’s wonderful,” the blonde trilled, raising her sunglasses and revealing her bright blue eyes. Her pupils were dilated, Raju noted. It was a good sign, his friend had said.

“I do feel a bit tired though, maybe I’ll schedule one for tomorrow,” the blonde said slowly, stretching and yawning some more.

“Actually ma’am, it would work wonders for you right now. I’ve been told a massage after a mimosa can cure cancer.”

She laughed. “Really now, I would like to cure cancer. Let’s go!”

By the time they got to her hotel room, she was getting woozy. “Where- where’s the massage table?” she slurred.

“Oh we can do it on your bed,” Raju helpfully suggested.

“Excellent,” the blonde said, sounding lethargic. He helped her get off her robe, and she was still wearing her bikini. Make it as easy and smooth as possible, his friend had advised. Raju helped her onto the bed, and got her to lie on her back.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.