Hubble Bubble Massage - Cover

Hubble Bubble Massage

by Dante X

Copyright© 2022 by Dante X

Erotica Sex Story: Another true story about the first time I went to Thailand and experienced a Hubble Bubble Massage... Truly an experience every man should try.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   White Male   Oriental Female   Massage   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   .

On our very first trip to Thailand many years ago, a mate and I had heard all the stories and decided to come out for a holiday. I’ve never forgotten a holiday brochure that had the headline,

If you’re on your way to heaven, and your plane stops at Thailand ... Get Off...

That little quote has stuck with me over the years and to be perfectly honest, after travelling all over the world and living in many countries ... Thailand and especially Phuket, has always been my most favourite destination.

So we booked a package tour and arrived at a crappy little hotel in a side soi just off the main beach road in Pattaya. We were totally knackered as the journey took almost 20 hours with the changing of planes and waiting at airports. Time was 2 PM in the afternoon and we were excited as hell to get out and explore. Luckily for us the hotel owner was English and he asked us if we had ever been to Thailand before?

We told him it was our first time so he sat us down and explained a few things about how it all worked ... Anyway ... he said,

“The first thing you need to experience is a Hubble Bubble massage...”

“No ... No ... we don’t want a massage, we want to see the girls and the bars and...”

He cut us off and said...

“Listen guys ... there’s plenty of time for that ... It’s only 2 PM and the bars don’t start filling up till 5 or 6 so let’s take you up the road and you can have a nice relaxing massage...

We followed him out and he walked us up to the top of the Soi and then pointed to a huge grey warehouse type building with a sign saying EROS MASSAGE.

This building was the size of a small air-plane hanger and once inside, there were plush red carpets, small tables and chairs all around and a huge glass wall ... Sitting behind the wall on about 20 long wide steps or benches going up in levels were 150 – 200 girls ... All dressed in tiny blue skirts and white blouses and each had a badge with a number...

We were sort of embarrassed as all the girls started getting excited when they saw us come in and started waving and pointing at their little badges...

The hotel owner explained that, they like Farangs (foreigners) and how it worked was you can pick one or two girls and they will be called out ... They will join us at the table and you can decide if you like them or not ... If not, you can send them back and pick another number ... I looked at my mate in disbelief as if you could just pick a girl then reject her and pick another ... This truly was a very strange place...

There were a few other customers in the room but they were older Thai men and one of them had obviously picked a girl because we hear a number being called over a loud speaker and a girl jumped up and came out from behind the big glass screen. She joined him at the table and shortly after they disappeared through a door ... where we were told the massage rooms were.

The craziest thing was all the girls waving and trying to catch your eye ... My mate picked a girl so I followed suit and the two girls jumped up clapping their hands as if they had just won a prize ... They came running out and sat next to us and tried to talk but they couldn’t speak English and we couldn’t speak Thai.

The hotel owner then said,

“The massage is 300 Baht and the girl will try to get you to make love to her at the end ... Up to you what you pay but I would only give 500 because if they don’t get you to agree ... they don’t earn anything ... Do you want to take these girls or pick another one and send these back...?”

I couldn’t believe he was so callous but we said no problem, these girls were fine so we paid our 300Baht each and were led to the massage rooms with our respective girls holding our hands ... Once in the room, the girl indicated to strip off and get in the bath tub ... In the room was a big circular bath and small bed thing against the wall and a chair to put your clothes on and a little side table with a phone on it.

The girl I chose was really small and petite and had the face of an angel, beautiful little body and well proportioned for her size ... probably a size 6 or 8 in the UK ... She started running the water into the bath so I stripped off and climbed in naked ... The next thing that happened was, she stripped off and was in the tub with me ... soaping me all over and giving me and my cock a really good wash down. Then she rinsed me off with the shower head, jumped out and handed me a towel ... I climbed out and as I was drying myself was watching her place a blow up beach bed on the floor...

What the fuck was going on here ... She got me to lay down on the bed ... still totally naked and she went off to get a bowl filled with soapy water. She whisked it all up and started covering me with the soapy liquid. Then it started ... She jumped on top of me ... she was also still naked and started sliding up and down my body ... using her legs and crotch to massage my legs and body in fact everywhere ... My cock was up in seconds as this sexy little girl was sliding up and down my body ... I was groping her arse and tits ... she was like a big fish or dolphin and we were both covered in this soapy liquid...

Then she turned around, so her head was facing my feet ... and each time she slid up ... her pussy was in my face ... I was rubbing her arse and back with each pass ... as her pussy kept rubbing over my nose, mouth and face...

Then I heard her saying...

“You want make love to me ... You want fucky fucky?”

“What ... how much?”

“2000 Baht ... I give good time ... only 2000 Baht please”

I was laying there with an erection that was about to explode all by itself if she kept on any longer ... it felt fucking amazing ... but I remembered what the old guy said outside and said...

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.