Oldest Daughter Got It Way Before Mom and Younger Sister Did - Cover

Oldest Daughter Got It Way Before Mom and Younger Sister Did

Copyright© 2022 by Wild Man

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The oldest Daughter comes to my house and gets pleasured by my old yellar dog, way before Mom and younger Sister had in the busted by the Lawnman stories.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Bestiality   First   Voyeurism   Size  

As I and Yellar went in, I shut the door behind us, and Yellar wasted not one moment trotting right over behind her upraised ass, and spread out legs, and stood there looking at her ass and pussy, then back up at me and prancing his front feet about, knowing he was about to get to mount this beautiful woman and give her pleasure she’d never forget.

I then looked at her and told her, you will probably want to fold your arms, and lay your head in them, because that will help steady you when he’s getting the full stride going.

She just moved her arms in front of her and lay her head on them.

I leaned down and grabbed Yellars collar and gave him a tug of it, and he just immediately half sat back, and lunged up and landed on her back, as she gave out a loud gruntal knock of breath out and said he’s so heavy!

No doubt about that because he weighed a good 125 to 130 lbs. and even now towered over her body, as he was now wrapping his front legs around her waist and hip joining.

she was saying:: “Oh he’s hugging me so tight!”

He began to walk his hind legs up closing the distance between their bodies, gripping her hips ever tighter, as she was moving her head back to see what was going on, only to see his huge head now hanging just above hers...

Then she suddenly shot her head up and cried out oh he’s trying to get it in me, Oh shit it feels so hot, oh it’s hot!

As I looked to see Yellar was giving thrust between them, his belly now was brushing against those large rounded ass cheeks of hers, as she was shaking all over and shuddering and knew it was about to happen.

While little whimpers of Oh Oh Oh came from her and then her head really flung up and she cried out a wild:: Oh it’s so hot, oh it’s trying to go in me! Then a loud cry came from her as no doubt Yellar had his cock in her.

She was screaming and crying out; “It’s so hot, It’s to Big, It’s to Big, oh shit he’s going deeper!”

I could tell Yellars was having a hard time trying to get his cock in what had to be a very tight pussy, as she was thrusting her back up, thrashing her head about and her ass was doing that dance of her feeling every red hot filling inch of his cock in her.

I just sat down there beside her wildly thrashing body and head and said:: “ Is he having trouble getting in you?”

And she just shook her head yes while loudly crying out it was so hot and to big! Wildly trying to buck her big round ass about but Yellar was to heavy and to strong to let her, as she screamed and cried out over and over it was to hot, and to big for her.

Yellar was just clamping his front legs ever harder around her waist, and trying to pull her back, to get more of his hot cock in her, but it was hard, and slow going, as he was just swiping his huge yellow head about above hers, and himself giving out little whimpers, each time he tried to go further inside her.

As suddenly she suddenly cried out and clasp her hands hard onto the cushion; screaming out; Oh it’s hitting something way up inside me! It hurts, it hurts To Much, as her ass jolted upwards, and her back arched downwards, as she was trying to stop him from hitting bottom any harder with the tip of his cock.

Then Yellar just began to give her a small building thrust action as she was crying out, and screaming out “oh it’s moving in to deep, oh to deep inside me!’’

Suddenly her whole body shook like a earth quake rushing through her, as she could only open her mouth to scream something out yet only a loud “nnnmmmghhh” came as she was gasping for breath, and her body churning wildly about, making Yellar sway atop it, then grasp her waist even more to keep her ass still and in place, to take his cock like he wanted to give it to her.

She suddenly collapsed down onto the breeding seating, with her arms and shoulders, her head was just thrashing about as she was grunting out, now starting to moan more in pleasure, than in the pain of first being entered by such a huge cock.

As I leaned over to her and ask; “is it poking at something in you really deep?”

She just screamed a gasping Yes out, trying her best to nod her head Yes, and gave little gruntal scream of “Oh”Oh” Oh’’ as no doubt that each thrust of Yellars tip was dancing around on bottom, and trying to seek entry into that forbidden territory of a woman’s cervix and womb!

While her ass was twisting and moving about, trying to help him achieve that as she was now starting to bounce, back and forth, a bit from his starting his more powerful thrust and then her head shot up like a rocket and she screamed out; “Oh it’s going in me! “It’s so hot and bumpy!”

Then she began screaming and crying out: “oh” “oh”oh” over and over again and I knew that Yellar had at last succeeded in getting that osbone into the depths of her that no man would ever be able to do!

I started hearing the sounds of her pussy getting soaking wet, and hearing each hard thrusting movement of his cock inside her, as she was thrashing about and just crying out the oh oh oh oh thing.

I then asked her, did you feel him push through something?

She just wildly nodded her head, and was gasping for every breath she could, while she now was being bounced back and forth, as Yellar was getting his full humping stride going.

He was thrashing his own head about above her body and head, and I could see that ass of hers being slapped against, wildly and hard as Yellar could give it, making it jiggle and bounce, and push up as he drove into her in his wild passionate way...

Then she suddenly gave a wild screaming sound out, and her whole body shuddered, and her head was dancing around like it was a scene from the movie exorcist, yet it wasn’t spinning around, and around, just thrashing as far one way and then the other, as loud gasping and gruntal sounds of absolute pleasure came from her.

Yellar had the room filled with his slapping up against that big butt of hers, and the sound of it getting ever more wetter, and wetter, from his fucking her was echoing in the room filled with her gasping and gruntal sounds, of total and complete pleasure.

Then she absolutely screamed out “ It’s Oh it’s, throbbing! Oh shit it’s swelling out inside me!”

And then cried out as her head shot up again and she screamed out “Oh shit something huge, oh something huge is trying to go in me!”

Her back arched up, she shot her upper body up, with her elbows and gave out a loud “Oh shit, oh shit it’s going, Oh shit it’s going in me, To Big, oh shit it’s to big, oh it hurts, oh it’s throb, oh shit it’s throbbing Oh it’s hurting, oh it’s tearing me apart!”

She suddenly flung her head up right into Yellars jaws, Screamed out in horrid pain, and fell limply back down into her arms, her shoulders were being plowed into the cushion, she was now just gasping, and breathing heavy as hell, her face giving a full red blushing affect, her whole body shuddering and quivering, her large ass raising and dancing wildly, as Yellar was thrashing his huge head above her panting like hell, and grunting out, as he fucked her for all he could fuck her for!

Then suddenly his huge tail shot into the air, I knew damn well then that he had that knot buried in her to her pelvis most likely, then her mouth flew wide open, as she tried to scream something out, but only loud half hearted hot, it’s to damn hot came from her.

And I then said “Do you feel him shooting?”

All she could do was nod her head in a half hearted yes, was still crying a mumbled but wild, to damn hot, oh it’s to damn hot, over and over, as I watched her body now shuddering, and shaking all over, and her ass twisting and turning wildly, between them now as Yellars assault was slowing, yet he was still thrusting hard against her body, and was short jabbing back and forth, as she suddenly flung her head up and her eyes opened wide, and just gave a loud gruntal cry out, and then she fell silent.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.